Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Astonishing Member

The JSA line-up is stronger with Wonder Woman as a member. It was a mistake to remove her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Batman would be taking orders from her not the other way around.
    I don't want to read comics about Wonder Woman taking orders from Batman, so this is good.

I don't want to read comics about Wonder Woman taking orders from Batman, so this is good.
    I don't want to read comics where any of the heroes are taking orders from others. Once they have a certain amount of experience, all should regard each other as equals. And being a hero a longer time doesn't necessarily give one the skills for command (tactical, strategic, or interpersonal). Mind you, I'm fond of a leaderless JLA of equals with each mission lead by whichever Leaguer is best-suited for the gig - when a leader is even needed instead of just a group of equals.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    I don't like the idea of Wonder Woman being so much older than her contemporary heroes. It just seems kinda' weird to me.
    Hasn't Diana ALWAYS been older than the others in all the continuities (except maybe Post-COIE) based on the Amazons being immortal?

Quote Originally Posted by astro@work View Post
    Hasn't Diana ALWAYS been older than the others in all the continuities (except maybe Post-COIE) based on the Amazons being immortal?
    I don't really know. We know she was molded from clay (is not as old as the original Amazons), but I'm not at all certain how long ago that was supposed to have been when it originally happened. Was she molded 24 years before Steve crashed or 1024 years before or 2824 years before?

Though, as has been mentioned previously, her age doesn't really matter (in terms of seniority) if she wasn't yet an active hero and was just living on a paradisaical island. It doesn't grant particular life experience or wisdom or whatnot. Gives more time for training and learn, of course, but I do feel like there'd be diminishing returns in that regard after a while.

EDIT: Also prefer Diana (and other Amazons) to age as humans do when not on the island. Never liked the idea of her or Clark living centuries here. It's absolutely not the way it works right now, but it's what I prefer.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 04-04-2020 at 03:19 PM.