Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter) vs All Might (My Hero Academia)

Who wins?

Side note: After the fight, the loser is brought back to life, and they sit down and talk. They talk about each others lives as best they can, afterwords they are both shown the others life to the point of perfection, making them know everything about each other. What do they say to each other after that?
    Last edited by Kirika; 03-13-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, at this point in the timeline, *I* could probably wreck All Might in a straight fight. Killua could probably accidentally kill him during the sit and talk section of match, depending on how often All Might coughs up blood.

Though I do imagine that Killua would probably be very sympathetic, considering what happened with Him.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Even All Might at his peak couldn't touch Killua if Killua didn't want to be touched.

It might take a while, All Might is mad durable, but Killua will wear him down.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Even All Might at his peak couldn't touch Killua if Killua didn't want to be touched.

It might take a while, All Might is mad durable, but Killua will wear him down.
    You sure All Might couldn't catch him in an AOE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    You sure All Might couldn't catch him in an AOE?
    Killua has taken AoE's previously when he was less powerful and fast with little issue.

Also, given how fast he is in Lightning God mode, it goes like this:

All Might starts to swing from long range.

Killua, because he's a strategic boy, "Oh he's swinging from a range he can't hit at, he must have a long range or AoE attack. I'll get in behind him now,"

Killua, gets behind him in the small of his back.

All Might finishes swinging.

Killua is unharmed.

The speed differential is waaay to much.

Killua has taken AoE's previously when he was less powerful and fast with little issue.

Also, given how fast he is in Lightning God mode, it goes like this:

All Might starts to swing from long range.

Killua, because he's a strategic boy, "Oh he's swinging from a range he can't hit at, he must have a long range or AoE attack. I'll get in behind him now,"

Killua, gets behind him in the small of his back.

All Might finishes swinging.

Killua is unharmed.

The speed differential is waaay to much.
    Can he really do that? How fast is godspeed?

And even if he could what's stopping a US of Smash ground pound that basically kicks up an AOE wind storm in every direction? All Mights full power stuff doesn't really leave a place to hide in like that.

I would probably go with All Might, but then Killua kills him upon being brought back.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Didn't see this response at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Can he really do that? How fast is godspeed?
    Okay, so base "I'm not even trying" Killua dashes past a vaguely metahuman dude and tears his heart out so fast he doesn't even register it happening. He's also capable of making multiple afterimages at his earliest in the story and later is capable of blitzing a room full of 1,500 people and hitting all of them in a pressure point to knock them out without killing them.

And this is all done while under the influence of his brother's needle in his head which limited his abilities. He then removes it becomes capable of blitzing foes he actually struggled with previously.

For larger context, persons who are presented as slower than base Killua (base Kurapika for example) are shown to be reasonably high end bullet timers in their own right. Killua is faster than them at base and then becomes exponentially faster with Godspeed.

With godspeed, his speed is amped to the point where he functionally blitzes basically everyone else in the series that he encounters, including Youpi who was fast enough to trash everyone else he fought in terms of speed, and he's capable of instantaneously catching a teleporting knife that literally doesn't exist until it pierces his skin. I would argue that he gets into the realm of outright metahuman superspeed. All Might, which his not that impressive library of speedfeats is a statue to him.

And even if he could what's stopping a US of Smash ground pound that basically kicks up an AOE wind storm in every direction? All Mights full power stuff doesn't really leave a place to hide in like that.
    All Might is wickedly durable but he's not invulnerable. Killua can just target his eyes, his ear canals, his tendons and stuff with his claws. Guy shreds up metahumanly durable chimera ants with ease and is capable of KOing Gon in one shot when he's pushed. All Might is in slow motion to him, he's a sitting duck.

Also, Killua took an explosion to the face that blasted a big old hole in the jungle he was in to the face and it did no damage. I don't think an untargetted AoE hit is going to put him down.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and given kill's observational, analytical and deduction skills, i can see him sussing out the hole in his side that all for one gave all might and just target it with his attacks.

unless this is all might before that specific fight.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Okay, so base "I'm not even trying" Killua dashes past a vaguely metahuman dude and tears his heart out so fast he doesn't even register it happening. He's also capable of making multiple afterimages at his earliest in the story and later is capable of blitzing a room full of 1,500 people and hitting all of them in a pressure point to knock them out without killing them.

And this is all done while under the influence of his brother's needle in his head which limited his abilities. He then removes it becomes capable of blitzing foes he actually struggled with previously.

For larger context, persons who are presented as slower than base Killua (base Kurapika for example) are shown to be reasonably high end bullet timers in their own right. Killua is faster than them at base and then becomes exponentially faster with Godspeed.

With godspeed, his speed is amped to the point where he functionally blitzes basically everyone else in the series that he encounters, including Youpi who was fast enough to trash everyone else he fought in terms of speed, and he's capable of instantaneously catching a teleporting knife that literally doesn't exist until it pierces his skin. I would argue that he gets into the realm of outright metahuman superspeed. All Might, which his not that impressive library of speedfeats is a statue to him.

All Might is wickedly durable but he's not invulnerable. Killua can just target his eyes, his ear canals, his tendons and stuff with his claws. Guy shreds up metahumanly durable chimera ants with ease and is capable of KOing Gon in one shot when he's pushed. All Might is in slow motion to him, he's a sitting duck.

Also, Killua took an explosion to the face that blasted a big old hole in the jungle he was in to the face and it did no damage. I don't think an untargetted AoE hit is going to put him down.
    Bit of an asterisk on the Gon thing: their durability at that point in the series is highly tied to how they concentrate their aura as a shield, and Killua sucker punched Gon. Not that Gon isn't freakishly durable without nen shields, but it feels worth mentioning.

What was the jungle blast thing? I'm blanking on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Bit of an asterisk on the Gon thing: their durability at that point in the series is highly tied to how they concentrate their aura as a shield, and Killua sucker punched Gon. Not that Gon isn't freakishly durable without nen shields, but it feels worth mentioning.

What was the jungle blast thing? I'm blanking on it.
    It was when he was running a one-man guerilla war against the Chimera Ants. One was was bombadier beetle themed blasted him with a big flaming explosion that blasted away a chunk of the forest around Killua. Killua didn't seem to be specifically hurt by it, more pissed off that the guy had effectively farted on him.

How fast does any of that make him? All Might makes Sonic booms almost any time he moves, he basically replicates and surpasses Pitous big leaps all the time. I think Killua is a higher degree of supersonic but he's not fast enough to render All Might into a statue, or close the distance before a single ground smash.

He may as well be when he is physically far above any HxH character. At his weakest, All Might tanks **** like this
    without his eyes exploding.

Killua is never gonna be strong enough to overcome the weakest All Might, let alone any All Might from earlier in the series.

One untargeted AoE may not put him down but a series of them will bat him around. As soon as Killua is up in the air (as he can't fly), a more direct targeted shockwave will put him down.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    How fast does any of that make him? All Might makes Sonic booms almost any time he moves, he basically replicates and surpasses Pitous big leaps all the time. I think Killua is a higher degree of supersonic but he's not fast enough to render All Might into a statue, or close the distance before a single ground smash.
    Alright, let me first just ask for some All Might speedfeats because I feel like you're referencing levels of speed I'm not aware of. I certainly wouldn't have clocked him remotely close to Mach.

Second, this is effectively asking me for a full speed curve breakdown on HunterXHunter and that will take some time to put together. Please hold.

He may as well be when he is physically far above any HxH character. At his weakest, All Might tanks **** like this
    without his eyes exploding.

Killua is never gonna be strong enough to overcome the weakest All Might, let alone any All Might from earlier in the series.

One untargeted AoE may not put him down but a series of them will bat him around. As soon as Killua is up in the air (as he can't fly), a more direct targeted shockwave will put him down.
    Having someone getting pushed through some buildings and saying "Look his eyeballs didn't explode," is a weird argument to take.

Like if you had him taking a beam to the face or something actually hitting him the eyes, this would feel more believable.

Also, given the speed in question, Killua can actually just bat him around. All Might doesn't weigh more than a regular big dude and start-of-series Killua is capable of shoving 16 ton objects around pretty easily. Killua can just smack him off the ground and keep hitting him and juggling him and stopping him from even getting a ground pound off.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 03-13-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

It was when he was running a one-man guerilla war against the Chimera Ants. One was was bombadier beetle themed blasted him with a big flaming explosion that blasted away a chunk of the forest around Killua. Killua didn't seem to be specifically hurt by it, more pissed off that the guy had effectively farted on him.
    Ok yeah, went back and checked. It is less impressively rendered in the anime than the manga, which is probably why it didn't stick. He looks mildly singed and his hair is blown back comedically, but he doesn't seem hurt. (Though Killua isn't one to show pain even if he feels it.)

Also, All Might doesn't seem to have invulnerability on the level of his firepower, at the very least. Which is consistent with Deku's usage. He pretty durable, but I seem to recall some combination of Deku and his rival making him bleed.