Astonishing Member

Default Bleach vs Naruto

Both worlds are at war with each other, and everyone on their side works together. Who wins?

Naruto includes only his series, not Boruto.

Extraordinary Member

Team Naruto has way more immediate fire power with all of their mountain busters and even stronger attacks. It'll be pretty difficult to overcome that, unless we say that Yhwach can bring out a future where all the mountain busters just miss his team.

But I don't think even that is sustainable in the long run.

Assuming it works like it does in their respective series, how is Naruto world going to access Soul Society or Hueco Mundo? Seems the Bleach forces would be able to strike with impunity and without any possible reprisal

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Assuming it works like it does in their respective series, how is Naruto world going to access Soul Society or Hueco Mundo? Seems the Bleach forces would be able to strike with impunity and without any possible reprisal
    I mean, they do have dimensional Jutsu that lets them summon a death God, plus however the hell Obito's Mangekyou power worked. Also, wasn't Kaguya creating/traveling to different dimensions during their final battle? They may be able to figure a way to get to the Bleach afterlives, though Team Bleach definitely has a massive headstart on that front since they already know how to access the living world from their various afterlives.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-21-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member

OK, I thought they were just in a big arena going at it.

If they have different starting points and it's an actual war then that's quite different and interesting.