Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Not a lot of important stuff happened in this issue, i mean, nothing that we didn't expect wasn't going to happen.

The biggest take away I have is, what exactly is the logistics of the five cause Kitty being unable to be revived doesn't really make sense unless there's a hiccup somewhere.

Either

1. With the five, in which case WHY? If she's not a mutant, she's still a human, they should be able to cook that up no problem
    2. With Cerebro, in which case: Really Xavier, in all your years doing this, you didn't once notice that Kitty wasn't being saved? REALLY?!
    3. With Krakoa, in which case: Seriously what did Kitty do? It's like she pissed in the island's cereal or something.
    Its a head scratcher. None of the The Five NEED Krakoa to resurrect someone so that shouldn't affect the process.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Twink is a term to describe a young looking gay man.
    Many thanks.

I didn't think they would discover the spy so quickly.

Magneto letting a human villain go and people complain about the board and its rules .

Those brats got their warning the next time I hope the rule of not killing humans doesn't get in the way.

I still think Moira has something to do with Kitty not being able to be revived or entering Krakoa.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Its a head scratcher. None of the The Five NEED Krakoa to resurrect someone so that shouldn't affect the process.
    Do you think that it's all some sort of pretence to lure out the bad guys ?

Seems very cruel on Emma if so but Xavier has been very manipulative.

I think its actually about Kates DNA sample being switched. Remember that sinister secret?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post

How in the world would that track?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Not a lot of important stuff happened in this issue, i mean, nothing that we didn't expect wasn't going to happen.

The biggest take away I have is, what exactly is the logistics of the five cause Kitty being unable to be revived doesn't really make sense unless there's a hiccup somewhere.

Either

1. With the five, in which case WHY? If she's not a mutant, she's still a human, they should be able to cook that up no problem
    2. With Cerebro, in which case: Really Xavier, in all your years doing this, you didn't once notice that Kitty wasn't being saved? REALLY?!
    3. With Krakoa, in which case: Seriously what did Kitty do? It's like she pissed in the island's cereal or something.
    Maybe Krakoa is interfering with the process and that is why embryos do not mature.

The fact that the eggs stick to the ground of Krakoa I have always assumed that it is because Krakoa nourishes them. That is, it is useless to accelerate time if you do not add matter somewhere. I explained my theory in X-Men # 7: Krakoa doesn't want Kitty to enter the Tower that Kurt entered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel909 View Post

Xavier loves Kitty, this doesn't look a thing he would do

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Maybe Krakoa is interfering with the process and that is why embryos do not mature.

The fact that the eggs stick to the ground of Krakoa I have always assumed that it is because Krakoa nourishes them. That is, it is useless to accelerate time if you do not add matter somewhere. I explained my theory in X-Men # 7: Krakoa doesn't want Kitty to enter the Tower that Kurt entered.
    This makes sense. It'd be a nice explanation on why they're connected to Krakoa.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm quite amazed by the restraint Magneto shows with regards to Yellow Jacket.
    And I applaud it.
    Now I'm very excited to see just How and When Kate is resurrected ( I do love and appreciate this ongoing mystery).
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-04-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Frost View Post
    Emma and Bishop is the ship I didnt know I needed
    that's what I was thinking too...for the past couple of issues now

They could both use some new love interests

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Always thought it was weird that people say the ressurrection doesn't need krakoa. It really looks like it is a krakoan proccess

BANNED

this issue was a ride, I loved the use of telepathic ilusions into ilusions INTO ilusions

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    this issue was a ride, I loved the use of telepathic ilusions into ilusions INTO ilusions
    I loved that Emma used Jean for her illusion lol old Emma would have used herself to seduce Pyro but in this bran new world she went for her girlfriend.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Maybe this will tie into that storyline about one of the X-Men not being a mutant and Kitty will be resurrected some other way.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars