Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Huh the execution on some of these plots aren't really doing it for me, the whole illusion thing seemed to take way too long and the threat was dealt with too easily, the only thing I cared about was seeing them try and resurrect Kate in the last page.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Always thought it was weird that people say the ressurrection doesn't need krakoa. It really looks like it is a krakoan proccess
    Because Ressurection process was quite literally spelled out in detail and Krakoa wasn't mentioned as a necessary component.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    What's that from?
    upcoming x-force

Love St. John calling Emma “mum”. People should definitely refer to Emma as mum more.

Kitty’s dirt nap is giving the other characters a bit more elbow room. They should have got Duggan on an x book years ago.

Honestly I was bored the whole yellowjacket situation should have Taken up two pages max their was no need to stretch it out so much probably the weakest issue of Marauders.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This remains my favorite title of the new books.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Can we talk about the party? Is it going to be a big Tiki Bar party spreading in all the titles?
    The Tiki Bar party is in an upcoming issue of X-Force. I think the Hellfire Gala is something else.

The Hellfire Gala is going to totally blow up. Seb Shaw may not technically have committed a crime, but mum will make him pay with interest.

This was filler. Yellow jacket could have been dealt with in a couple of panels.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The Hellfire Gala is going to totally blow up. Seb Shaw may not technically have committed a crime, but mum will make him pay with interest.
    ???

Shaw killed a member of the council, in a power play for more control and with the intent to kill another council member.

That's crazy illegal

I enjoyed the issue. Emma and Bishop were great. I loved the use of telepathy. I prefer this to shooting beams out of ones head.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    ???

Shaw killed a member of the council, in a power play for more control and with the intent to kill another council member.

That's crazy illegal
    It’s only illegal to kill humans, as mutants will just come back. Even space lawyer knows that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It’s only illegal to kill humans, as mutants will just come back. Even space lawyer knows that.
    you got the updated Memo on Kitty's mutant status?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Not a lot of important stuff happened in this issue, i mean, nothing that we didn't expect wasn't going to happen.

The biggest take away I have is, what exactly is the logistics of the five cause Kitty being unable to be revived doesn't really make sense unless there's a hiccup somewhere.

Either

1. With the five, in which case WHY? If she's not a mutant, she's still a human, they should be able to cook that up no problem
    2. With Cerebro, in which case: Really Xavier, in all your years doing this, you didn't once notice that Kitty wasn't being saved? REALLY?!
    3. With Krakoa, in which case: Seriously what did Kitty do? It's like she pissed in the island's cereal or something.
    I doubt the problem is with the Five. It's possible they can regrow any organic being but Hickman would have to go more into that.
    Sinister has her DNA sample and Xavier has been insider her head so they should be able to tell that she's not a mutant.

I honestly want to know how Duggan's gonna explain this. I wonder if he's gonna bring in some Guardians of the Galaxy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    One in a million chance it will happen but I wanna be first to say it if it does:
    Kate cannot be resurrected in the husks because she is trans (so the editors can pair her up with Yana or Rachel) and will be the one hinted at in the writers' interviews (Zeb? Tini? Leah?) as exploring the concept of switching genders during Resurrection.
    [IMG]https://pics.me.me/excuse-me-what-the-****-19299400.png[/IMG]
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

I still they don't resurrect her because they don't want her in Krakoa walking through walls and finding Moira

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My "Wild crazy off the wall not to be taken seriously at all-speculation"...Maybe the issue has something to do with her being phased with that bullet for so long. It messed up/rearranged her biological molecular structure.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!