Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Love St. John calling Emma “mum”. People should definitely refer to Emma as mum more.

Kitty’s dirt nap is giving the other characters a bit more elbow room. They should have got Duggan on an x book years ago.
    Thankfully, now maybe we can get a true team book that will allow depth to be mined without "Kitty is tough, and too badass for anybody " being slathered all over every other page. Hopefully Duggan can put some weight to Pyro and add layers to Bishop's emotional connection to the people he lives and fights beside. ....Bonus showing how Bishop is more than guns! Now let's see if Storm can rightfully take leadership of this team and make it gel.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I still they don't resurrect her because they don't want her in Krakoa walking through walls and finding Moira
    Kate isn’t the only one on the island with phasing powers.

Good issue. Still my fave book out of the Dawn of X books and most consistent for me,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Good issue. Still my fave book out of the Dawn of X books and most consistent for me,
    Yeah, I agree.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Thankfully, now maybe we can get a true team book that will allow depth to be mined without "Kitty is tough, and too badass for anybody " being slathered all over every other page. Hopefully Duggan can put some weight to Pyro and add layers to Bishop's emotional connection to the people he lives and fights beside. ....Bonus showing how Bishop is more than guns! Now let's see if Storm can rightfully take leadership of this team and make it gel.
    That's not what's been happening though...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So Esme was the Cuckoo in black. Who were the two others, was that made clear?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

I know I should say this about children but I hope that little girl suffered with the illusion of Pryo burning after all the acts of animal cruelty she done since she first appeared in Aaron's X-men, im saying this as a huge cat lover especially since cats seem to be her preferred choice doing these horrible things.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    random sidebar question to anyone concerning Bishop

Did Shard ever make it to the past physically?...or was she always just a hologram. Would be nice to see Bishop have some familial connections again

I don't know if I like Bishop's new sleeveless red trench coat

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I don't know if I like Bishop's new sleeveless red trench coat
    I don't. He's more covered up than Rogue.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't hate his Red Bishop look, but it is boring. Maybe the trench would look better buttoned up?

I want to enjoy this series a lot more than I do.

They ummm need to bring Caselli back.

Mighty Member

Since Kitty is out of the picture for the time being maybe Bishop should be promoted to Red King. Would love to see Sebastian's reaction to that, then him trying to plot Bishop's demise only to get his ass handed to him. Also Bishop's crib looked a little tight and underwhelming, the guy is a Captain for crying out loud; can't the man get a better spot to lay his head? He should have played hardball with Kitty during negotiations for becoming her Red bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Since Kitty is out of the picture for the time being maybe Bishop should be promoted to Red King. Would love to see Sebastian's reaction to that, then him trying to plot Bishop's demise only to get his ass handed to him. Also Bishop's crib looked a little tight and underwhelming, the guy is a Captain for crying out loud; can't the man get a better spot to lay his head? He should have played hardball with Kitty during negotiations for becoming her Red bishop.
    Yeah would be a more outta left field move. Shaw being so familiar with the other X-Men. Why not add a little meat to this by showing Shaw make decisions while trying to navigate dealing with Bishop. On a side note they gotta swag his look up.