Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Apparently talking to another woman counts as romance.
    fandom only needs two people being friendly with each other;

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hmm, Not sure how I feel about this if this is the romance they are hinting towards. Depends on how it's approached since Rachel has never shown interest in women on panel. Not opposed to it, just needs to be handled correctly.
    And Rachel's psychic control shouldn't have any affect on a warwolf as they were designed to be Rachel/psi proof by Mojo.
    Just recently There was a insider saying that Betsy as bi wasn't allowed to happen on age of x-man. i'm really doubting this

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I don't read Excalibur but base on what has been said for awhile it needs to be revamp

characters I will keep on the book

1. Betsy/Captain Britain
    2. Jubilee
    3. Rictor

Send them to other books

1. Rogue (Marauders is where she should had went from the get go)
    2. Gambit
    3. Apocalypse

Add Nightcrawler to the team for the nostalgia and bring on a classic fan favorite from the original Excalibur run. A smaller roster will do this book justice where it's less messy and making it easier to focus on characters and better stories/arcs
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Lol I’d keep Apocalypse and Monarch and get rid of everyone. Maybe add Rachel for the nostalgia.

Of course, Meggan would be revealed as an Omega, Brian would be a UK/Krakoa Ambassador, and Betsy would be removed from Krakoa for a few complicated reasons. Excalibur would be very different.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Neither Brian nor Meggan has been relevant since the 90s and Im being generous. Saying he HAS to be Cap B is saying the MU dont really need a Captain Britain on a regular basis.

Iono they're fucking.
    I'm confused, why is Bets so trusting of [-A-] his entire aura reeks of covertly plotting. Plus she has in-depth experience with Apocalypse you'd think she would play her cards closer to her chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I don't read Excalibur but base on what has been said for awhile it needs to be revamp

characters I will keep on the book

1. Betsy/Captain Britain
    2. Jubilee
    3. Rictor

Send them to other books

1. Rogue (Marauders is where she should had went from the get go)
    2. Gambit
    3. Apocalypse

Add Nightcrawler to the team for the nostalgia and bring on a classic fan favorite from the original Excalibur run. A smaller roster will do this book justice where it's less messy and making it easier to focus on characters and better stories/arcs

But [-A-] is the best written character in the book?!

BANNED

Just get rid of the writer.

Why keep Jubilee of all characters though. I mean... Shogo is more revelant to the book than her at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Hmm, Not sure how I feel about this if this is the romance they are hinting towards. Depends on how it's approached since Rachel has never shown interest in women on panel. Not opposed to it, just needs to be handled correctly.
    I'd be pleased just for the queer rep, but also intrugued because I don't recall if we've ever had a romance between two telepaths. "Ultimate intimacy" indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Exactly, this book doesn't have a "character problem", it has a writing problem. Everyone is either extremely poorly written like Gambit or is super dull like Betsy, there is not a single character that I can point and say "hey, Tini is doing a good with job with this one".

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    "Ultimate intimacy" indeed.
    It’s also a Jean/Emma proxy, and that turns a few knobs on this forum.

I realize Rachel hasn’t ever explicitly shown queer interests, but ya’ll that still need that despite decades of subtext and coding should be tested for the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Why keep Jubilee of all characters though. I mean... Shogo is more revelant to the book than her at this point
    I get why people feel that way but I like her hanging with her friend Betsy. She was the first one to sit and chat with Betts after her recent transformation and I thought that was sweet. I guess with such a large island and people finding their "neighborhoods", I like that Jubes is ridin' and hero'ing with her pal.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Basically this. I like everyone on this cast. The only person I would get rid of is Jubilee only because of Shogo. I wouldn’t mind seeing former members from various incarnations of the team join (Brian, Meggan, Kylun)
    The writing is so bad though. The plots and execution are horrible. The ideas are good but it needs a writer that can actually pull it off. To me, she’s making Betsy dull and dense as hell. She really needed Rictor to knock some common sense into her?

It needs an entire creative crew overhaul to make things cohesive and to finally give us this “mutant magic” we’ve been hearing about. So far it’s more just Coven Akkaba just out to get rid of the mutants and Krakoa/UK politics.

Definetely this.

Yes...change the writer.

Dautermann on art

the team should be:
    Betsy
    Rictor
    Apocalypse
    Meggan
    Nightcrawler
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

I'm starving to see some creative power use from Betsy. Can't believe this entire time she's pretty much only pressed X to whip out her equipment.

I don't really know who's to blame here, it's a whole team of people. So I guess change them all.

Hate to say it but although the Fallen Angels story is trash, flipping through the pages and seeing Kwannon in so many different action shots leaves me jelly that Bets hasn't shown the same.

Sorry guys Hickman likes this writer.

She's not going anywhere.