Thread: Tyson vs Fury

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Tyson vs Fury

Mike Tyson at start, peak, and end of his career

vs

Current Tyson Fury
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

At the start of Tyson's career, I'd imagine Fury has the experience to keep him at bay. But, there's still a chance that, if Tyson catches him, Fury goes down - and if he doesn't stay down, the hungry Tyson probably goes back in hard and puts him down again. And again.

Peak Tyson utterly destroys Fury. I don't think Tyson is the best of all-time or anything like that, because his peak didn't last long enough, but for a very brief period, he was almost unstoppable and probably could have defeated anyone in history (as I said, it was just too short a period for him to truly be considered the very best ever).

At the end of his career, Tyson lost to guys like Danny Williams and Kevin McBride. Fury wipes the floor with him.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    At the start of Tyson's career, I'd imagine Fury has the experience to keep him at bay. But, there's still a chance that, if Tyson catches him, Fury goes down - and if he doesn't stay down, the hungry Tyson probably goes back in hard and puts him down again. And again.

Peak Tyson utterly destroys Fury. I don't think Tyson is the best of all-time or anything like that, because his peak didn't last long enough, but for a very brief period, he was almost unstoppable and probably could have defeated anyone in history (as I said, it was just too short a period for him to truly be considered the very best ever).

At the end of his career, Tyson lost to guys like Danny Williams and Kevin McBride. Fury wipes the floor with him.
    I can get down with this.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post

This is a really good answer honestly.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Completely agree with KJS. Early Tyson was great and hungry and would likely win some, somewhere between 3-5 out of 10. Peak Tyson would win like 9.5 out of 10. Late Tyson might not make it into the ring, but if he did, he'd be leaving on a stretcher.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

I agree with everything said