Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know I'm a day too late, but if at all possible I'd like to get 1 of everything without the credit. I was late, but the plotters should get all the sales they deserve (just don't give me credit for the buys).
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    I know I'm a day too late, but if at all possible I'd like to get 1 of everything without the credit. I was late, but the plotters should get all the sales they deserve (just don't give me credit for the buys).
    Since you got it in before any sales totals were done and less than 24 hours late, and since we're in a global crisis, I am comfortable with awarding you points!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Since you got it in before any sales totals were done and less than 24 hours late, and since we're in a global crisis, I am comfortable with awarding you points!
    Oh, hey, sweet!! Thank you, kind sir!
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for MARCH 2020!

TOTAL SALES: 119!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: RED X #8 and GREEN LANTERN #8 with 9!
    RUNNER-UPS: LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #8, MYSTERY IN SPACE #7, THE OUTSIDERS #7, CLAW THE UNCONQUERED #1, THE FLASH #8, and SENSATION COMICS #8 with 8!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLE: THE QUESTION #8, DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #8, and SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #7 with 6.

BREAKDOWN:

RED X #8- 9
    GREEN LANTERN #8- 9
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #8- 8
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #7- 8
    THE OUTSIDERS #7- 8
    CLAW THE UNCONQUERED #1- 8
    THE FLASH #8- 8
    SENSATION COMICS #8- 8
    ACTION COMICS #6- 7
    BAT-WING #8- 7
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #8- 7
    DETECTIVE COMICS #6- 7
    …SAME AS THE OLD GODS #4- 7
    THE QUESTION #8- 6
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #8- 6
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #7 - 6

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!