Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Future Avengers (future fight) Show

Now that avengers future fight. (renamed future avengers) is on Disney plus what do you think of it? Only saw episode 1 so far but getting a our hero academia vibe from the pilot. Nice twist on the three teens "boss" also. Nice to see wasp in a bigger role also. Looks like we are getting more marvel heroes later also.

What do you guys think of this show?

Future Fight is a mobile game. This series was always called Marvel Future Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Now that avengers future fight. (renamed future avengers) is on Disney plus what do you think of it? Only saw episode 1 so far but getting a our hero academia vibe from the pilot. Nice twist on the three teens "boss" also. Nice to see wasp in a bigger role also. Looks like we are getting more marvel heroes later also.

What do you guys think of this show?

I have watched the entire first season dubbed. I really enjoyed the show and like how the Future Avengers are now part of the 616 Universe comics. Lots of guest stars in the first season favorites being Deadpool and Winter Guard.

It's definitely stronger visually then Avengers Assemble.

Mighty Member

While relatively standard shonen stuff, it is visually really pleasant to look at.

I'm just hoping for Season 2 to come soon since Kid Kaiju makes his animated debut in it.

For the most part I enjoyed the show. Deadpool was hilarious in the episodes he appeared in and I just love Chloe for some reason. The only drawback for me is that after awhile I just started getting really annoyed by Makoto.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    While relatively standard shonen stuff, it is visually really pleasant to look at.

I'm just hoping for Season 2 to come soon since Kid Kaiju makes his animated debut in it.
    I hope they eventually bring in Disk Wars as well, especially since the X-Men appear for an arc.

Oh neat, didn't know this was now on Disney+.

From what little I've seen of the show before, it's pretty good at showcasing the Marvel stuff, with showcase episodes for certain characters. Major point of contention are the three OCs, which by the way I'm happy to see officially brought into the 616 universe proper. I feel the show does a good balance between the Marvel characters and the three OCs. Chloe is easily the best of the three.

Being anime it really pushes all the Shounen and action anime stuff at the forefront, but it still maintains that Marvel feel, if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post

Yes him and his Kaiju

Season 2 is good but a short season at only 13 episodes.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 03-06-2020 at 10:40 AM.

I see they redesigned the show's logo. When they appeared in the Future Fight Firsts comics, they used what was clearly a direct translation of the Japanese logo. But now it looks like the standard Avengers logo with minor modifications.

Also, that music used in that fight scene is similar to music from the movies!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ok just finished season 2 which in my opinion was not as good as one but still a good show. Dealing primarily with Inhumans and Nuhumans in season 2.

Extraordinary Member

On 2nd episode...annoying how they freeze frame and tag the character and call out their attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Ok just finished season 2 which in my opinion was not as good as one but still a good show. Dealing primarily with Inhumans and Nuhumans in season 2.
    Huh? It's not legitimately out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post