Fantastic Member

Default Sailor Venus vs. Ribrianne

Love vs. Love! Sailor Venus vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?

Both. They take turns showing poses, talking about love, and getting their friends involved.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, they would probably get along great, but Ribrianne seems lke she could probably tear off Venus' head before the latter even knows that the fight had started.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-05-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, they would probably get along great, but Ribrianne seems lke she could probably tear off Venus' head before the latter even knows that the fight had started.
    I don't see Ribrianne doing that. At least not without announcing herself, her mission, doing her transformation, and then ending up having fun with Venus in setting up their friends.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't see Ribrianne doing that. At least not without announcing herself, her mission, doing her transformation, and then ending up having fun with Venus in setting up their friends.
    That's not how things work here: in Rumbles, we assume bloodlust, meaning that characters try as hard as they can to win immediately. It's not in character for Goku to start off at SSBKK and use a galaxy-shattering Kamehameha on a human-looking foe, but he'd absolutely do it here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Honestly I don't really see these 2 Girls Fighting.

I find them more getting along, having fun, Minako Commenting on how Brianne looks a good deal like her but with Michiru's hair color , heck even transforming and working together against any bad foes in whatever Universe they are together in, LOL just fun stuff.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!