Astonishing Member

Default Captain America vs Black Panther (MCU versions)

Black Panther is in his Civil War suit.

Who wins?

T’Challa has two notable advantages; his vibranium claws and the full body protection of his suit.

That makes it way harder or even impossible for Cap to hurt him (bar maybe pulling off an Eren Yeager vs Armored Titan grappling situation) while T’Challa can slash him up fine if he connects.

If it was suitless and weaponless I’d say Cap has the better skill showings and feats of strength and fighting out of his weight class, but T’Challa is his equal by presentation and the suit puts him over the edge IMO.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

What Harbringer said: I'd give Cap the majority if they were both in street clothes, but Panther in the suit is pretty much beyond Cap's ability to hurt.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Harbinger's answer pretty much covers the whole thing imo.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

It's telling that Black Panther and Killmonger needed a plot-device at the end of the movie in order to be able to hurt each other. BP and Killmonger would have just "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!" "No, I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"ed at each other without that railway thingy. Cap and his foes never needed that.