View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 90 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1837

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She wanted hers' back suddenly. Even though she was written as having worked through that loss 15 years earlier. And they had her also forget that her kids existed again. I think Bendis only read part of that, and stopped when she first lost her sons.
    Not that I like Bendis or anything but I think any mother would want her children back after losing them time hardly matters. People grieve for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean **** she barely pays attention to the kids she has now. Fucked up too since their part of the reason the whole genocide thing happened.
    Those aren't her kids really though. They got her kids soul transplants. But were born to other people. Had full lives before she even knew about the link.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Those aren't her kids really though. They got her kids soul transplants. But were born to other people. Had full lives before she even knew about the link.
    She claimed them as her kids, the how of it all doesn't really matter their here their what she wanted, be a mother *shrugs* I get that it makes her uncomfortable to an extent her solo actually put that situation into perspective, that being said she claimed them so their partially her responsibility, her choice her fault. *shrugs*

I always found Wanda and those twins to be quite weird and Marvel kinda dropped the ball on it

Strange apparently did not know more. Because he also claimed that chaos magic didn't exist. Even though he had used it himself.
    Can we just all agreed that Bendis tends to really screw up characters and not do his homework on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I always found Wanda and those twins to be quite weird and Marvel kinda dropped the ball on it
    It makes no sense to this day Tini Howard actually kinda put out the possibility current Tommy and Billy, aren't even real and just as fake as the original twins. Wanda's mama drama is such a headache that I tip my hat off to whatever writer eventually decides to sit down and make sense of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Can we just all agreed that Bendis tends to really screw up characters and not do his homework on them?
    He ruined one of my favorite characters in DC withing 6 issues of him being there so I will agree to that, why he has so much clout is beyond me, his writing is incredibly mediocre on most occasions.

She claimed them as her kids, the how of it all doesn't really matter their here their what she wanted, be a mother *shrugs* I get that it makes her uncomfortable to an extent her solo actually put that situation into perspective, that being said she claimed them so their partially her responsibility, her choice her fault. *shrugs*
    You can't really take responsibility after kids are raised. They shouldn't have done it in the weird way it was. I guess this way it keeps her at her age, while they can be adults and neither are really affected by the other. But comics families are hardly ever satisfying. Because they either have to keep the kids in suspended growth like the Richards kids or have them be some weird thing like Cable or Rachel Summers.

It makes no sense to this day Tini Howard actually kinda put out the possibility current Tommy and Billy, aren't even real and just as fake as the original twins. Wanda's mama drama is such a headache that I tip my hat off to whatever writer eventually decides to sit down and make sense of it all.
    They really need to work out the details of that. When readers of the stories aren't really sure wth is going on, that's pretty bad.

You can't really take responsibility after kids are raised. They shouldn't have done it in the weird way it was. I guess this way it keeps her at her age, while they can be adults and neither are really affected by the other. But comics families are hardly ever satisfying. Because they either have to keep the kids in suspended growth like the Richards kids or have them be some weird thing like Cable or Rachel Summers.
    You know your not wrong I mean took Scott and Jean all of 2 seconds to claim the kid version of their son who murdered the older version they knew for years so..... Family is Complicated.

You know your not wrong I mean took Scott and Jean all of 2 seconds to claim the kid version of their son who murdered the older version they knew for years so..... Family is Complicated.
    They knew Kid Cable longer. This is the same kid they raised for 12 years in the future. He is only a few years removed from when they were forced to leave him. Their interactions was sporadic over the years whereas they were with Nathan as a kid for 12 years straight. To me it makes sense that they would embrace Kid Cable bc he was taken from them and they are getting a second chance (or rather third)

They knew Kid Cable longer. This is the same kid they raised for 12 years in the future. He is only a few years removed from when they were forced to leave him. Their interactions was sporadic over the years whereas they were with Nathan as a kid for 12 years straight. To me it makes sense that they would embrace Kid Cable bc he was taken from them and they are getting a second chance (or rather third)
    I mean I guess, when I first got into X-Books Jean had been dead for years so IDK all their backstory I just think the situation is messy.

I mean I guess, when I first got into X-Books Jean had been dead for years so IDK all their backstory I just think the situation is messy.
    Oh it definitely is. Jean accepted Nate Grey as her son even though she's had even less interaction with him and he was hooking up with her clone

he was hooking up with her clone
    HOW did this make it past the editors?

BANNED

She wanted hers' back suddenly. Even though she was written as having worked through that loss 15 years earlier. And they had her also forget that her kids existed again. I think Bendis only read part of that, and stopped when she first lost her sons.
    Her getting over it happened in an annual it think? When she remembered after her memory was wiped.