Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Same story and all happened within the same 24 hour time span. Again she paid for anything she do so its moot.

You are simply ignoring facts now. He was arrested and there was years worth of story where the superhero community blasted him for what he had done, despite being possessed by the PF. IA that a trial should have happened but Wolverine nor Steve Rogers ensured his safety so that would could happen. They left him in a prison where he was nearly murdered and he had to leave to protect his life.

thats where we disagree bc she was not punished at all.

Rachel did for years as did Jean outside of the time she was targeted and driven insane. Cyclops couldnt control it bc he wasnt meant to. He did not go into that story wanting to seize the power for himself. It was forced on him. Hope was the intended host and things were rectified once she had access to the PF as Scott originally intended.
I don't get where people got this idea about Scott wanting the Phoenix for himself lol. The revisionism in this thread regarding Scott amazes me. Like I think people are only reading a panel every 10 pages or just looking at the pictures.