View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Well Honestly don't think there's been more than 3 times a poster on here called out vision and Wanda's marriage because he's a robot. it's a week ass metaphor to Begin with...Its not interacial Since Vision isn't a human... it'd be like someone falling in love With a sentient wolf...even if you consider Vision a human he's still patterned after Wonder Man....and WM and Wabda walking down the street wouldn't be seen as interacial. Yes I learned a lot from the X-Men for example providing proof of in my claims. No one here even cares enough about Wabda and Vision to even comment on their marriage on anger

Again with bringing in Sinister when discussing Wanda No one mentioned him or his role in the Morlock Massacre. But since you did HIS body count is still waaaay lower than the SW....not even a drop in the bucket.

What teams are you referring to? Honestly it's cause she killed a buncha Mutants and her actions took up aBout 10 years of X Storylines. If her fans didn't post and blame evvvvveeeryone but Darkseid for MDay the threads would be a looot shorter

Have I posted anything about not liking Vision? I like him a lit more minus Wanda. His limited series with his robo family was excellent.

Depends on the creative team

Correct me if I'm wrong...
    was she gonna bring back the Mutants who all died? Nope

Before the Moira, did Hope bring them back to life? Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    We're having a conversation about whether she should be put to trial. You guys are as vocal as people who think she should, but it's the second time I've been called out on talking about Wanda in this thread as a rebuttal to my opinions. No arguments?

She's irrelevant to the comicbook industry as of now btw, who cares about me.
    Wanda is very relevant on these forums. People just can't stop talking about her. Comics have been stopped for seven weeks even and she's still on your mind. And has been obsessively for 15 years. No one else has that kind of lasting power.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda is very relevant on these forums. People just can't stop talking about her. Comics have been stopped for seven weeks even and she's still on your mind. And has been obsessively for 15 years. No one else has that kind of lasting power.
    Jean Grey does

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Not all of us.

Poor flatscans. Imagine.
    When I use to get migraines, I had hoped it was psychic or telekinetic powers manifesting. I should have gotten something out of the torture. Real life is so boring and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean Grey does
    They are both amazing then.

BANNED

pot meets kettle in the garbage bin

So we are all fans. Glad we had this talk.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She is extremely relevant, I dont know why you're trying to use this as bait tactic against us.
    She will be relevant until she's paid for her genocide and we will keep discussing and witch hunting her until she's in the pit with Sabretooth.

It is not a good thing she is on our mind. We want justice against her.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    She is extremely relevant, I dont know why you're trying to use this as bait tactic against us.
    She will be relevant until she's paid for her genocide and we will keep discussing and witch hunting her until she's in the pit with Sabretooth.

It is not a good thing she is on our mind. We want justice against her.
    Which will never happen. I gave up on the idea of it 10 years ago. And even if they attempt it, you know it wouldn't be satisfactory.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean Grey does
    Jean is proof that a big fanbase or forums are (sadly for Jean because I like her) not enough to make a character relevant again or get her out of Limbo. Jean was dead for 15 years but she was on everyone's tongue, but the big difference compared to Wanda was that she was a big part of the mythos, so she left behind a legacy that eventually brought her back and as a center figure to the X-Men.

The Avengers moved on from Wanda asap and the only legacy she left to the mutant world was destruction, death and bad times.

That's why she's irrelevant now. Unless we count bickering on the forums or her fans appreciate hatred as a form of recognition.

Btw, she still needs to stand trial for HoM.

Edit: I understand that this sounds bait-y the way I've written it. But it all started from a bait-y post.

BANNED

Jean is proof that a big fanbase or forums are (sadly for Jean because I like her) not enough to make a character relevant again or get her out of Limbo. Jean was dead for 15 years but she was on everyone's tongue, but the big difference compared to Wanda was that she was a big part of the mythos, so she left behind a legacy that eventually brought her back and as a center figure to the X-Men.

The Avengers moved on from Wanda asap and the only legacy she left to the mutant world was destruction, death and bad times.

That's why she's irrelevant now. Unless we count bickering on the forums or her fans appreciate hatred as a form of recognition.

Edit: I understand that this sounds bait-y the way I've written it. But it all started from a bait-y post.
    literaly they revamped the team asap, and became ten times more sucessfull and wanda hasnt been wanted in the main avengers title for a decade now, its shows that all those years before dissasembled weren't all that important cause clearly she isnt wanted in her main comic book franchise and in the movies its a severly difrent character

Extraordinary Member

This is pretty true. Jean's advantage is that the X-Men is a franchise that is still based in the lore of the classic comics, and as long as stories like the Dark Phoenix Saga remain central to the X-Men comics, Jean will always be relevant even if she's not around.

The Avengers have mostly abandoned the team's lore and Hickman in particular didn't care at all about the team's lore (unlike the FF and X-Men). Wanda does all right in stories like "Vision" that are based on classic Avengers lore, but there aren't many of those.

Jean and Wanda obviously have a lot in common as characters: Silver Age Princesses that men fight over and who are in love with repressed, serious guys on their superhero teams. But Jean's stories are part of the X-Men world still.

As I've said, I'd like to see that story just because so many X-Men characters would speak up for her and defend her - not because she's so great (though she is) but for the sake of drama and conflict. Imagine fan reaction when Scott Summers defends her!

I'd like to see an issue where everyone verbally trashes Wanda in one of those Bendis interview style issues. Then she admits what she did was petty and wrong with no excuses. Then we can move on and keep her in away from the X-Books

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    As I've said, I'd like to see that story just because so many X-Men characters would speak up for her and defend her - not because she's so great (though she is) but for the sake of drama and conflict. Imagine fan reaction when Scott Summers defends her!
    LOL Not sure what dream land you're living in. Maybe Polaris would defend her and maybe Jean because she wasn't there but apart from that, even Nightcrawler and Storm would help chop down the trees to make pitchforks.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    To be fair, Busiek during his run, propped Wanda to be as big (or even bigger) than the big three on the Avengers, until Bendis tore it down. And she’s never recovered.
    Good 'ol Bendis, ruin things for readers just because he can. Thanks to him I stopped reading X-men and Guardians and now he ruined Superman for me.