View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1837
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Which Character?
    All of them.

Astonishing Member

What would be an example of a fair trial to you?[/QUOTE]

Tit for tat, the five ,or Magik or Jamie Braddock from Other-realm depowering her ,like she did the mutants.That is fair to me.Anything else is injustice because Krakoa have resurrection protocols to bring back the dead and repower the depowered.
    Last edited by Rev9; 08-11-2020 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    What would be an example of a fair trial to you?
    Tit for tat, the five ,or Magik or Jamie Braddock from Other-realm depowering her ,like she did the mutants.That is fair to me.Anything else is injustice because Krakoa have resurrection protocols to bring back the dead and repower the depowered.[/QUOTE]

I think Mistress Death and Thanos will be visiting Krakoa very soon regarding these resurrection protocols.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Ultimate Member

Of course she should be on trial.

The head judge should be Apocalypse, who's slaughtered millions over thousands of years.

The prosecuting attorney can be Mr. Sinister, who butchered the morlocks for inferior genes and intellectual property patent infringement.

The defense attorney can be Magneto, who killed tens of thousands when he unleashed an EMP across the planet when they tried to lock him out.

Witness impact statements can be collected by the White Queen, who's actions instigated the phoenix going crazy and killing a planet.

Professor X can be an expert witness, and explain how Wanda was in his care when she was manipulated into creating House of M.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Of course she should be on trial.

The head judge should be Apocalypse, who's slaughtered millions over thousands of years.

The prosecuting attorney can be Mr. Sinister, who butchered the morlocks for inferior genes and intellectual property patent infringement.

The defense attorney can be Magneto, who killed tens of thousands when he unleashed an EMP across the planet when they tried to lock him out.

Witness impact statements can be collected by the White Queen, who's actions instigated the phoenix going crazy and killing a planet.

Professor X can be an expert witness, and explain how Wanda was in his care when she was manipulated into creating House of M.

And yet that chaos wave impacted billions on billions of souls as per Endangered Species
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-11-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    And yet that chaos wave impacted billions on billions of souls as per Endangered Species
    Wanda was incapacitated and in someone else's care. Maybe those guys should done their job?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wanda was incapacitated and in someone else's care. Maybe those guys should done their job?
    Wanda wasn't incapacitated when she said no more mutants, she also incapacitated Xavier then. That was at the end of HoM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Tit for tat, the five ,or Magik or Jamie Braddock from Other-realm depowering her ,like she did the mutants.That is fair to me.Anything else is injustice because Krakoa have resurrection protocols to bring back the dead and repower the depowered.
    I think Mistress Death and Thanos will be visiting Krakoa very soon regarding these resurrection protocols.[/QUOTE]

Would be cool if they explored the spiritual side of these resurrections. I wonder what entities like Death,Beyonder or Living Tribunal think. For example Nightcrawler starting his religion is interesting, does it envision reincarnation like the protocols or a continuum of eternal bliss with God like Catholicism? Is there for example a willful limit to how many times Nightcrawler wants to be resurrected in light of his faith?

Ultimate Member

Wanda wasn't incapacitated when she said no more mutants, she also incapacitated Xavier then. That was at the end of HoM
    She was when Quicksilver got to her to start the whole mess, remember?

The longer this thread goes on the less I'm apposed to a trial..... Can we just put the whole Maximoff family on trial though, all 4 out of 5, Pietro for being the trigger, Wanda being the bullet, and the Minimoffs for just being hand babies than dead, but not really, cause canon wise they were still around while Mama was having her moment, the only true innocent is Luna! **** it let's do it.

The more years that go on, the more ridiculous it becomes. It would have been something over a decade ago. Now they just need to have it rebooted and have those mutants repowered. Leave Wanda out of all of it. She never existed in X-stuff from then on.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The more years that go on, the more ridiculous it becomes. It would have been something over a decade ago. Now they just need to have it rebooted and have those mutants repowered. Leave Wanda out of all of it. She never existed in X-stuff from then on.
    She wishes!

She's a murdering witch and she needs to pay for her crimes. Either by death or having a solo written by Guggenheim.

Extraordinary Member

No amount of shade the X-Books have thrown at Wanda under Hickman can ever match Mike Carey's impulse to crap on Wanda. "Endangered Species" was just page after page showing that Wanda was evil and what she did was a zillion times worse than we thought, and it ended by heavily suggesting that Wanda was aware of what she'd done and didn't care.

Then when Carey wrote the "No More Humans" OGN, Wanda and Pietro showed up but the X-Men wouldn't let her into the meeting ("she shouldn't even be on school grounds"). That was just before she was retconned out of being a mutant.

I don't really get why the X-writers would pile so much guilt on a character that they almost made it impossible for her ever to be a hero again. I guess it's a combination of short-term thinking along with not really knowing or caring much about the character. But one reason I always come out for the idea of blaming the whole thing on Doom or Chthon or whoever is that stories like "Endangered Species" would, if we consider them canon (I don't consider OOC writing to be canon, others disagree), make it impossible for Wanda to be a hero. Which would be bad and wrong, since she is a hero.

Oh, really? I had forgot about the Endangered Species part but maybe we should dig them out and pour more praise on Carey if this is true!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Oh, really? I had forgot about the Endangered Species part but maybe we should dig them out and pour more praise on Carey if this is true!
    A writer who elevates the X-characters while constantly crapping on Avengers characters does seem, from a certain point of view, to be ideal.

It's sort of like how in spite of its many flaws, I like "Children's Crusade" because it shows that Wanda is a good person and the Avengers and X-Men treat her like crap, and both teams are repeatedly called out by various characters for the way they've treated her. We all want to see our favorite characters elevated and a hearty roast of anyone who stands in their way.