View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

I am bored of the arguments, but I guess this conversation won't be moving on. So I'm indeed disengaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I’m not calling you out for discussing her. Do what you please.

But “you’re so irrelevant, so I’m going to keep talking about you” is really just a silly argument to make.

And if you’re bored, stop doing it?
    Why don't you mind your business?
    If people want to post in this thread, back off and let them, it's got nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Why don't you mind your business?
    If people want to post in this thread, back off and let them, it's got nothing to do with you whatsoever.
    I haven’t told anyone to stop posting. Gross misinterpretations of what people say is borderline lying. Lol

stop doing it?
    This was your post, why are you starting to lie now?
    Cannot abide liars. Even worse than Scarlet Witch protectors.

Well, let's not quarell. This kind of thread is prone to get shut down or bans, that is true. Let's be friendly in the disagreement.

This was your post, why are you starting to lie now?
    Cannot abide liars. Even worse than Scarlet Witch protectors.
    That wasn’t an declaration (did you see the question mark?), it was a question of “why are you doing something if it’s so disinteresting to you”.

I’m allowed to question why someone does something, if they say it bores them. They, of course, don’t have to answer. They are also free to keep doing said thing if they wish. And I’ll just keep questioning it, I guess. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well, let's not quarell. This kind of thread is prone to get shut down or bans, that is true. Let's be friendly in the disagreement.
    Veitha, you know I am your best friend here but these Wanda fanatics just play dirty.
    Always, ALWAYS evading the subject, bringing up her movie feats, mr sinister, even changing the subject to degrading us because we dare post in this topic. They are working my last nerve!!
    This is the xmen forum, we hate her, we will never stop wanting blood for decimation!

That wasn’t an declaration (did you see the question mark?), it was a question of “why are you doing something if it’s so disinteresting to you”.

I’m allowed to question why someone does something, if they say it bores them. They, of course, don’t have to answer. They are also free to keep doing said thing if they wish. And I’ll just keep questioning it, I guess. Lol
    dont you EVER question us ever again, do you understand me?
    You have absolutely no right to speak to us like this, how dare you!
    Never ever question what we do or what we post, you are so rude and out of order with this.

dont you EVER question us ever again, do you understand me?
    You have absolutely no right to speak to us like this, how dare you!
    Never ever question what we do or what we post, you are so rude and out of order with this.
    You’re questioning what I, and others, post.

Somehow I doubt that’s going to sink in well, though.

The Scarlet Witch is the 4th Summers brother!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The Scarlet Witch is the 4th Summers brother!!
    We already have #’s 4 and 5 though?

I suppose using publishing dates could technically push them to 5 and 6.

Extraordinary Member

Veitha, you know I am your best friend here but these Wanda fanatics just play dirty.
    Always, ALWAYS evading the subject, bringing up her movie feats, mr sinister, even changing the subject to degrading us because we dare post in this topic. They are working my last nerve!!
    I mean, I see your point, we Wanda fanatics are annoying, but if it's fun to hate a character (and it is) you can see how it's also fun to defend a favorite character against people who hate them.

For those of us who enjoy comics she was in before HoM, HoM is completely out of character, and therefore, Doom did it; HoM and Decimation were based on a writing mistake, and the beloved hero Wanda Maximoff, who was an "out" mutant when the privileged X-Men were all hiding behind secret identities, would never have done anything like that.

For those who think she was boring before HoM, her character should be defined by "No More Mutants" because it's the first interesting thing she ever did.

And 'round and 'round it goes, but I mean, you're never going to convince her fans that this is something she would have done. To us, HoM is in a category with artists who draw a character flying when they can't fly: it was a one-time mistake that has nothing to do with who they are, and all the Decimation stories were about something Doom did.

Oh lord, how many times people get upset when a character’s eye color is “done wrong”. Lol

Extraordinary Member

They should do a mutant version of The Bachelorette on Krakoa, and let Wanda be the star.

This is the xmen forum, we hate her, we will never stop wanting blood for decimation!
    I hope that Hickman will solve it/do something about so we can either rest or hate harder (kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    They should do a mutant version of The Bachelorette on Krakoa, and let Wanda be the star.
    Check out my pitch in the Pitch Me a Story: Mojo thread. I did a reality thing on Krakoa like that but you probably won't like what I did with Wanda.
    Last edited by Veitha; 05-07-2020 at 09:04 AM.