View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 20 of 123 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nullviahomo View Post
    I'll see your point and raise you Wolverine deliberately manipulating the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. into launching an attack on Utopia specifically so that he could infiltrate the island and murder a teenage girl in cold blood, thus dooming the Earth to destruction at the flaming claws of the hysterical Phoenalactus Force, and still coming out the other end as the righteous man of principle trusted by Cap to teach the next generation of teenage mutants while also serving as an Avenger.

I can't even.... it was sooooooo bad.
    In fairness, Cap has legendarily bad taste in who to back in a fight, as seen with Jim “I’m a living nuclear reactor with a taste for Japanese tweens” Hammond, Namor “I drown cities and cuckold my coworkers” McKenzie and Bucky “imma mock Punisher over his dead kids” Barnes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    In fairness, Cap has legendarily bad taste in who to back in a fight, as seen with Jim “I’m a living nuclear reactor with a taste for Japanese tweens” Hammond, Namor “I drown cities and cuckold my coworkers” McKenzie and Bucky “imma mock Punisher over his dead kids” Barnes
    this setence was a ride

Spectacular Member

These are all valid points. 8-)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

WTF? What happened here?
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    and such a disrespectfull ending to the messiah trilogy

Oh Gawd, don't get me started. Almost a decade of X-Men storylines leading up to the revelation of who Hope Summers really was and it concluded in a character assassination spectacular where the Avengers ride in the save the day by.... uh..... by almost getting the world eaten and then doing exactly what Cyclops planned to do, only with extra self-righteousness.

The thing that underlined for me just how badly they knew they'd screwed that pooch. Bendis had the whole Simon Williams storyline where he turned against the Avengers because they couldn't see how their existence and constant meddling were endangering the safety of the world, so what do they do to 'prove' that the Avengers were in the right over AvX? Have Simon Williams come crawling back to tearfully admit how wrong he'd been despite the fact that the Avengers had just come this close to dooming the world by meddling in cosmic **** they didn't understand. I'm only surprised they didn't have the Watcher come down to personally shake Cap by the hand, just to really hammer that point home.

It really was a terribly bad period in and for comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    WTF? What happened here?
    The Torch thing happened during Robinson's Invaders, I think, with the Hatsune Miku ass girl he created.

The Bucky thing was in Original Sin where he said he wouldn't take **** from the guy who couldn't keep his family safe, when Frank confronted him when they thought Bucky killed Nick Fury.

2014 was a weird year.

That Hope nonsense also helped delay the real Jean Grey coming back for years.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The Torch thing happened during Robinson's Invaders, I think, with the Hatsune Miku ass girl he created.

The Bucky thing was in Original Sin where he said he wouldn't take **** from the guy who couldn't keep his family safe, when Frank confronted him when they thought Bucky killed Nick Fury.

2014 was a weird year.
    damn.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

2014 was a weird year.
    So Bum Rogers hangs with pedos? How can, I not hate him?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

No, Wanda was not to blame for her involuntary breakdown. Other mutants have committed crimes with malicious intent.

I should point that if Krakoa wants to be acknowledged as a nation, they should do well to respect human rights (in fact, it would be in Krakoa's best interests to have an international declaration that amends the concept of "human rights" to apply to both humans and mutants).

Article XXV of the American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man declares "No person may be deprived of his liberty except in the cases and according to the procedures established by pre-existing law." Article 9 of the American Convention on Human Rights declares "No one shall be convicted of any act or omission that did not constitute a criminal offense, under the applicable law, at the time it was committed. A heavier penalty shall not be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the criminal offense was committed. If subsequent to the commission of the offense the law provides for the imposition of a lighter punishment, the guilty person shall benefit therefrom."

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    No, Wanda was not to blame for her involuntary breakdown. Other mutants have committed crimes with malicious intent.
    thank you.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

If anything she should be trialed by some sort of mystical court, abuse of power and homunculi creation

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So Bum Rogers hangs with pedos? How can, I not hate him?
    Oops I actually completely brainfarted on what a tween was. I meant someone in late teens/early twenties. So not a paedo

A complete cradle-robber though, seeing as Jim was still in the Programming/appearance of his late twenties when Radience’s grandmother was a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    If anything she should be trialed by some sort of mystical court, abuse of power and homunculi creation
    I don't think a mystical court exists. But now a school does. Those are things that probably should have existed from the start. With some standard rules for practicing. But Marvel just made it all over the place.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think a mystical court exists. But now a school does. Those are things that probably should have existed from the start. With some standard rules for practicing. But Marvel just made it all over the place.
    not just wanda, basicaly judge judy with doom, strange etc etc