View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 33 of 123 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    This is Marvel, imagination is why we're here. Without it wed have nothing to read. One imaginary being is no more real than any other in comic books.
    Dude....

lol within the context of the story the lives of some imaginary chars outweigh the lives of others :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    to be fair they shit on everyone that isnt miss anduin or miss proudmore, and im never stanning those.

At this point i wish they wouldnt write about tyrande but she has like 3 scenarios datamined already ://// so more pain inbound.

And wanda is sylvannas witout the personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's silly. Sylvanas was always evil. I remember the quests she sent me on in Vanilla.
    I don't know if I'm just being a bad nerd or a worse gay but I can't tell if you guys are talking about Drag Queens or fantasy characters
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I don't know if I'm just being a bad nerd or a worse gay but I can't tell if you guys are talking about Drag Queens or fantasy characters
    It's World of Warcraft stuff, haha.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Tyrande should have gone violent Shadow Priest 3-4 expansions ago. Night Elves need their teeth back.

Astonishing Member

Dude....

lol within the context of the story the lives of some imaginary chars outweigh the lives of others :/
    You're getting M-Day and Children's Crusade mixed up, Scarlet Witch didn't put mutant kind in danger trying to find her children.

It's World of Warcraft stuff, haha.
    lol ahhhh the one thing i know about WoW...
    is That the movie is just god awful
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Tyrande should have gone violent Shadow Priest 3-4 expansions ago. Night Elves need their teeth back.
    ok so i guess i just suck at slang but your post seriously sounds like an episode of RuPauls Drag Race
    GrindrStone(D)

lol ahhhh the one thing i know about WoW...
    is That the movie is just god awful
    ok so i guess i just suck at slang but your post seriously sounds like an episode of RuPauls Drag Race
    Welcome to the stage... World of Whorecraft!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Eh. Anything other than pining after Malfurion would have been an improvement.

I'd prefer violent warrior than priestess. The Legion and BFA stuff was god awful.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

I’m going to wager that, even assuming the Quiet Council could either try her, hold her or make sure she stays dead; Xavier and Magneto would probably rather not have the incident too thoroughly examined, seeing as Xavier and Moira may well have had foreknowledge of it coming at the least

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’m going to wager that, even assuming the Quiet Council could either try her, hold her or make sure she stays dead; Xavier and Magneto would probably rather not have the incident too thoroughly examined, seeing as Xavier and Moira may well have had foreknowledge of it coming at the least
    Now how exactly would they have prior knowledge of it?
    They're not pre-cogs, things that happen in Moira's other lives don't happen in all her lives. Her total number of years is hundreds at this point, she can't remember little details like some nutter z-list Avenger having a tantrum and getting some IMAGINARY kids

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Now how exactly would they have prior knowledge of it?
    They're not pre-cogs, things that happen in Moira's other lives don't happen in all her lives. Her total number of years is hundreds at this point, she can't remember little details like some nutter z-list Avenger having a tantrum and getting some IMAGINARY kids
    She has perfect memory. Thats a part of her mutation

I think it was pretty clear that Genosha and House of M were drawbacks that they weren't expecting. They made a big deal about those being crimes against mutants, and there would have been no reason not to prevent it if they had knowledge about it. If I'm not wrong Genosha was also after the Erik/Moira/Xavier alliance first crumbled, so they weren't working together with Mags at the time.

BANNED

wanda's to blame but she won't ever get any consequences.

I'd prefer violent warrior than priestess. The Legion and BFA stuff was god awful.
    Paladins should've gotten a ranged spec.

BANNED

Paladins should've gotten a ranged spec.
    im gonna reply to you in the off topic so we dont get scolded