View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    let's hope forever more, the conection betwen the two is romanized by people witjh no knowledge of the subject
    People who only know Wanda from House of M think things about her that aren't backed up by her history, you don't say...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    You see, sheīs no longer a mutant and Sabretooth punishment was designed for mutants and citizens of Krakoa, I guess the quiet council will have to think about something else, that doesnīt involve death either, because sheīs human right now and they are not supposed to kill them.
    Shes not human she's the devil.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Shes not human she's the devil.
    lol She has some Chton influence but that doesnīt make her a devil so not a mutant, she canīt be there with Sabretooth, QC needs to think about something else XD
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its also canon she basically asked for it by summoning said power, you know, an executed and thought out decision followed by a ritual in all time she didn't perhaps think twice?
    Yes, how dare she try to do all she could to get back her children after losing them to a Hell Lord, truly she is a terrible person for doing what any mother would do to get the ones she loved most in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Have the Quiet Council judge her and send her down to be in prison with Creed. I can see everyone’s votes:

Mystique-guilty
    Sinister- guilty
    Kurt-innocent
    Magneto-innocent
    Jean-innocent
    Storm-innocent
    Xavier-innocent
    Kitty-guilty
    Exodus-guilty
    -|A|- guilty
    Shaw -guilty
    Emma -guilty
    Ha! Your funny, Magneto and Xavier finding her innocent.

You see, sheīs no longer a mutant and Sabretooth punishment was designed for mutants and citizens of Krakoa, I guess the quiet council will have to think about something else, that doesnīt involve death either, because sheīs human right now and they are not supposed to kill them.
    No, they aren't supposed to kill them in view of the public but if they are monsters in their eyes and no one is watching then the death penalty applies or that's the message i got when they reprimanded Mystique for not killing the scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Ha! Your funny, Magneto and Xavier finding her innocent.
    Magneto would, he defended her on childrenīs crusade after all or maybe even share part of the responsibility if the trial goes really bad, given the situation that led to her saying those words, which would be interesting to see because heīs very liked by most mutants on Krakoa, she apparently isnīt his daughter anymore but I can see him still feeling protective of her, not sure about Xavier but since heīs calling her "pretender" he probably Will go with guilty or itīs complicated. I could see Nighcrawler, Storm and Jean saying itīs complicated and the rest would say guilty.

No, they aren't supposed to kill them in view of the public but if they are monsters in their eyes and no one is watching then the death penalty applies or that's the message i got when they reprimanded Mystique for not killing the scientist.
    They will kill whoever puts their nation in danger, a scientist whoīs building a master mold who produces Nimrod sentinels on an industrial level to take all mutants off the map seems to fit into danger to their nation. All nations get defensive when itīs about defending their continued existence even in the real wold.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-07-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

I wonder when we'll get to a point where people start defending Orchis as hard as they defend Wanda.

If, I had to guess I'd say we're one dead Nimrod away.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I wonder when we'll get to a point where people start defending Orchis as hard as they defend Wanda.

We kinda got to that point in some review threads in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope that Hickman will solve it/do something about so we can either rest or hate harder (kidding)

Check out my pitch in the Pitch Me a Story: Mojo thread. I did a reality thing on Krakoa like that but you probably won't like what I did with Wanda.
    Lol now I'm gonna have to read it
    [/B]

Before the Moira, did Hope bring them back to life? Nope
    No she also wasn't the person who killed them in the 1st place
    Yes, how dare she try to do all she could to get back her children after losing them to a Hell Lord, truly she is a terrible person for doing what any mother would do to get the ones she loved most in the world.
    Uh Except she DIDN'T have any kids.You can't make chocolate milk with the chocolate AND the milk she forced 2 parts of Mephistos soul to be to take the form of her "Babies"
    Weeeeeird.....

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    We kinda got to that point in some review threads in the past.
    It's funny/sad how true this post is
    GrindrStone(D)

Magneto would, he defended her on childrenīs crusade after all, not sure about Xavier but since heīs calling her "pretender" he probably Will go with guilty or itīs complicated. I could see Nighcrawler, Storm and Jean saying itīs complicated and the rest would say guilty.
    That Magneto yes, but would the current Magneto working with Moira say the same? Because right now that Magneto seems to only care about Lorna who shares his views on humanity. I would love to see his reaction/thoughts to the Anti-Wanda cult Exodus is making but that's not for me to decide.

I could see Jean being the one to say Innocent given her history with the Phoenix going dark and being blamed for Genocide. Kurt, I could see perhaps saying that due to his own views and because he has tried to be forgiving to his parents despite them being monsters...Storm is the one I am on the fence on, especially in her current form.

Do you know what really be a kick in the pants? If all the good mutants find her guilty and all the evil ones find her innocent. Nobody would see that coming.

You just had to taunt Murphy didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Lol now I'm gonna have to read it

No she also wasn't the person who killed them in the 1st place

Uh Except she DIDN'T have any kids.You can't make chocolate milk with the chocolate AND the milk she forced 2 parts of Mephistos soul to be to take the form of her "Babies"
    Weeeeeird.....

It's funny/sad how true this post is
    There is a rebuttal to that comment but I don't say it because then people will get REALLY pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    She had a loving father in Django Maximoff. There's her father figure. Of course, he also went crazy... 👀
    She clear quite a few times who she believed was her father outside of the 'tainted blood' stuff.

That Magneto yes, but would the current Magneto working with Moira say the same? Because right now that Magneto seems to only care about Lorna who shares his views on humanity. I would love to see his reaction/thoughts to the Anti-Wanda cult Exodus is making but that's not for me to decide.
    Based on the view from his retroactive flashback memory last Summer during Age of X-Man he doesn't believe or accept the Axis revel. In regards to Wanda and her hate on for Magneto its kind of tough because he certainly degraded and used her in her relatively brief time in the Brotherhood. But, her level of hatred was never close to consummate to what we saw him have her do.

We never for instance saw him use her to kill thousands of humans as he did Lorna or really any humans that I can recall. During her mental break down after Vision was wiped and her children were reveled to be not entirely real he kept her from killing her friends on the Avengers.

Magneto and Lorna had a good relationship since she was helping him on Genosha and nobody knew they were related, thatīs true but neither she nor Wanda or Pietro need to share his view on humanity for him to be protective of them, they are or used to be family, thatīs something he doesnīt forget, even if the writers do but thatīs an argument for another time.

I actually would love to see Hickman address this with Magneto and Exodus, I could see them having a very interesting talk over this because technically speaking Exodus is no wrong in that Wanda did decimation but heīs completely wrong about the situation when this happened and is using this to make mutants hate her which will not go well with Magneto. Exodus also used to be jealous of Pietro and Wanda for their relationship with Magneto. I canīt wait to see Hickman tackling all this situations and see where they will lead. Exodus could even use this to say Magneto is a traitor to Krakoa, the drama writes itself.

I could see Jean being the one to say Innocent given her history with the Phoenix going dark and being blamed for Genocide. Kurt, I could see perhaps saying that due to his own views and because he has tried to be forgiving to his parents despite them being monsters...Storm is the one I am on the fence on, especially in her current form.
    I agree about Jean, Kurt usually is fair agree with him too, about Storm well I think she will say itīs complicated, sheīs fair but she also has a temper.

Do you know what really be a kick in the pants? If all the good mutants find her guilty and all the evil ones find her innocent. Nobody would see that coming.
    Wow I would love to see that, this forum would just explode with all the new threads that would bring
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-07-2020 at 02:14 PM.