View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 69 of 123 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1837

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What if?...

Wanda is to Pietro
    As
    Cassandra is to Charles
    ?
    Bloodsucking parasite?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

This is making me realize that twins have weird relationships in Marvel. Cassie and Charles, Wanda and Pietro, the VonStrukers, the Stepford Cuckoos, Karma and her twin brother, also Northstar and Aurora have had weird phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    This is making me realize that twins have weird relationships in Marvel. Cassie and Charles, Wanda and Pietro, the VonStrukers, the Stepford Cuckoos, Karma and her twin brother, also Northstar and Aurora have had weird phases.
    The theme of codependent twins isn't that unusual in fictions.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The theme of codependent twins isn't that unusual in fictions.
    Yeah but here they threw like 10 cases into a single franchise hahaha that's a weird pattern.

Astonishing Member

Yeah but here they threw like 10 cases into a single franchise hahaha that's a weird pattern.
    It may be weird but its comic books and X-men is a very, very large franchise so there's more opportunities for patterns to emerge. It's why nearly every professor or friend of Peter Parker becomes a super-villain.

Extraordinary Member

What are the odds that Karma has a twin. And her younger siblings are twins?

Does Hickman have a Wanda story coming up? With the whole "pretender" thing, it makes me wonder.

It would be great if he "fixed" Wanda & Pietro.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Does Hickman have a Wanda story coming up? With the whole "pretender" thing, it makes me wonder.

It would be great if he "fixed" Wanda & Pietro.
    I sure hope not lol, he had 3 years of avengers and he didn't use them then sure as hell not now, no free pages for pretenders.

We have more than enough characters to use.
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-13-2020 at 07:17 AM.

BANNED

she needs to become a villain for a couple of years since she is not being used anywhere and that's pretty much all she is

This is a franchsie thats existed for over 60 years though

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This is a franchsie thats existed for over 60 years though
    I didn’t know 57 was more than 60!

It kind of amazes me that there are soooo many male/female twins, while so few identical twins or same sex fraternal twins. Wanda and Pietro being Marvel's first surely set a strange precedent. I guess it's easier to tell twins apart when they are opposite genders, also making it easier to tell separate stories. I know there are more fraternal twins in the world over identical, but I wonder what is the percentages between same against opposing gender twins. In the Marvel Universe, it seems (at least for mutants) there's a 97% chance your twin would be the opposite gender.

Another thing I notice is that Wanda and Pietro are the rare case where their powers and not similar or connected to each other.

With similar or connecting powers:
    • The Beaubier twins had (or still have) similar powers and when the touched emitted blinding light.

• The Von Strucker twins had to touch each other in order for the powers to work.

• The Coy Manh twins had the same powers and could absorb each other. the younger Coy Manh twins have yet shown any powers.

• The Apocalypse twins had different powers but both inherited their fathers wings.

• The St. Croix twins: (one of the rare cases of identical twins) can merge with their siblings, but I don't know if they have individual powers.

• The Bailey twins (Jean's niece and nephew): has yet displayed any powers, but both were stated as being mutants. I'm sure it will be psionic in nature.

• The Tang twins (Silver and Auric): Both could fly and their eye beams had the complete opposite effect.

• The Kuan-Yin twins: I can only assume they are identical, and their powers are quite similar.

• Maxime & Manon: same physical look with psychic powers.

These sets's powers are either completely different or one has them and the other doesn't:
    • The Braddock twins: only one (Betsy) is a mutant.

• Laynia Petrovna & Nikolai Krylenko: like Wanda and & Pietro, their powers have nothing in common.

• Tommy and Billy "Maximoff": Spiritual identical twins who's powers are nothing alike.

• The Dean twins (Pathway & Goblyn): same sex fraternal twins with diverging powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I didn’t know 57 was more than 60!
    Now you do

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    It kind of amazes me that there are soooo many male/female twins, while so few identical twins or same sex fraternal twins. Wanda and Pietro being Marvel's first surely set a strange precedent. I guess it's easier to tell twins apart when they are opposite genders, also making it easier to tell separate stories. I know there are more fraternal twins in the world over identical, but I wonder what is the percentages between same against opposing gender twins. In the Marvel Universe, it seems (at least for mutants) there's a 97% chance your twin would be the opposite gender.

Another thing I notice is that Wanda and Pietro are the rare case where their powers and not similar or connected to each other.

With similar or connecting powers:
    • The Beaubier twins had (or still have) similar powers and when the touched emitted blinding light.

• The Von Strucker twins had to touch each other in order for the powers to work.

• The Coy Manh twins had the same powers and could absorb each other. the younger Coy Manh twins have yet shown any powers.

• The Apocalypse twins had different powers but both inherited their fathers wings.

• The St. Croix twins: (one of the rare cases of identical twins) can merge with their siblings, but I don't know if they have individual powers.

• The Bailey twins (Jean's niece and nephew): has yet displayed any powers, but both were stated as being mutants. I'm sure it will be psionic in nature.

• The Tang twins (Silver and Auric): Both could fly and their eye beams had the complete opposite effect.

• The Kuan-Yin twins: I can only assume they are identical, and their powers are quite similar.

• Maxime & Manon: same physical look with psychic powers.

These sets's powers are either completely different or one has them and the other doesn't:
    • The Braddock twins: only one (Betsy) is a mutant.

• Laynia Petrovna & Nikolai Krylenko: like Wanda and & Pietro, their powers have nothing in common.

• Tommy and Billy "Maximoff": Spiritual identical twins who's powers are nothing alike.

• The Dean twins (Pathway & Goblyn): same sex fraternal twins with diverging powers.
    Oh snap I forgot so many twins, thanks for making a list! I guess the mutant gene doesn't go well with homozygous births. The M twins had weird space manipulation powers btw.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Why should she when mutant scum such as Magneto, Toad, and Mastermind harassed her into madness?