View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1837
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Why should she when mutant scum such as Magneto, Toad, and Mastermind harassed her into madness?
    wasnt she decades into the avengers in comparison to the measly few issues they were in brotherhood?
    passing the blame is not a. cute moment especially when the guilty one commited genocide

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    wasnt she decades into the avengers in comparison to the measly few issues they were in brotherhood?
    passing the blame is not a. cute moment especially when the guilty one commited genocide
    Agatha's incorrect. The abuse she suffered did harm her psychologically but it's never tipped her over the edge, that's required forces akin to a Phoenix situation for that to occur. However, had it been true acknowledging that wouldn't be passing the blame, it would be acknowledging where psychological issues came from. Your lack of compassion for the mentally ill is unsettling. Except your concerns with Wanda aren't over genocide, were that true you'd be just as angry over Shaw and Sinister, but you aren't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Agatha's incorrect. The abuse she suffered did harm her psychologically but it's never tipped her over the edge, that's required forces akin to a Phoenix situation for that to occur. However, had it been true acknowledging that wouldn't be passing the blame, it would be acknowledging where psychological issues came from. Your lack of compassion for the mentally ill is unsettling. Except your concerns with Wanda aren't over genocide, were that true you'd be just as angry over Shaw and Sinister, but you aren't.
    Kay but its not even near realistic to a representation of actual irl mental illness, i should know
    And second of all no amount of mental illness justifies genocide.

Kay but its not even near realistic to a representation of actual irl mental illness, i should know
    And pretty white mutants with cool powers aren’t realistic representation to racial minorities, but here we are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    And pretty white mutants with cool powers aren’t realistic representation to racial minorities, but here we are.
    toucheč, but I like it here, so what now

Astonishing Member

It's a comic equivalent of the same, see anyone wonder the Pheonix influence, since comic book universes have forces which can impact peoples mental states that we don't have in real life. Then where is your compassion? When someone commits a crime when mentally ill they are given more leeway since they're not in their right mind, your moment suggests we shouldn't be this merciful on criminals who are this circumstance. You'd have condemned Jean Grey with these standards. This isn't about mental illness it's about hating a character, the examples I listed don't have any excuses like mental illness like Wanda does for their genocides but you ignore them. They didn't warrant a comment in your response, which is telling. That's why this isn't about genocide. You're not making threads about Cassandra Nova, and she destroyed Genosha. Your argument may as well be that fiction can't use metaphor for anything.

toucheč, but I like it here, so what now
    Do some introspection.

BANNED

It's a comic equivalent of the same, see anyone wonder the Pheonix influence, since comic book universes have forces which can impact peoples mental states that we don't have in real life. Then where is your compassion? When someone commits a crime when mentally ill they are given more leeway since they're not in their right mind, your moment suggests we shouldn't be this merciful on criminals who are this circumstance. You'd have condemned Jean Grey with these standards. This isn't about mental illness it's about hating a character, the examples I listed don't have any excuses like mental illness like Wanda does for their genocides but you ignore them. They didn't warrant a comment in your response, which is telling. That's why this isn't about genocide. You're not making threads about Cassandra Nova, and she destroyed Genosha. Your argument may as well be that fiction can't use metaphor for anything.

Do some introspection.
    mhh I don't think i will, since i know wanda is fictional and my petty hate over something meaningless affects absolutly no one, and it's fun, it gives me that buzz
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-13-2020 at 08:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    besides if wanda got jumped like cassandra, id be less spitefull.
    Cass has gotten her ass handed to her 9 ways to sunday now, neck cracked, put into a whatever that flesh thing was, dragged trough the cement by pretty much every telepath glamazon, twice reduced to 2 braincells.
    Wanda only got her just desserts twice by hope and rogue, and the second isnt even canon, she needs an asswhoping asap

Astonishing Member

besides if wanda got jumped like cassandra, id be less spitefull.
    Cass has gotten her ass handed to her 9 ways to sunday now, neck cracked, put into a whatever that flesh thing was, dragged trough the cement by pretty much every telepath glamazon, twice reduced to 2 braincells.
    Wanda only got her just desserts twice by hope and rogue, and the second isnt even canon, she needs an asswhoping asap
    No, you wouldn't. Whenever this is bought up this makes you despise her more. This isn't about vengeance, its about the fact that Wanda isn't a villain you thought she was. She has to be evil, and you must ignore that that "vengeance" isn't under her control. She gave herself up to the X-men in Children's Crusade and this did nothing in her favour of you opinion of her. What I don't understand is why you're thinking she's a black and white evil when the storylines you read about her were very clear this wasn't her under normal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    A reaction image? Seriously? You can't even post your own thoughts you have to post somebody else saying them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    A reaction image? Seriously? You can't even post your own thoughts you have to post somebody else saying them?
    Im supposed to feel sorry for that bitch? I dont!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    an image is worth a thousand words and why fix something if it ain't broken?

mhh I don't think i will, since i know wanda is fictional and my petty hate over something meaningless affects absolutly no one, and it's fun, it gives me that buzz
    Sure, Wanda doesn't suffer from your hate but a fictional character is unable to reply: it's the easy target where you can pour all your feelings…

Let's say it's not a pretty sight: it reminds me all the situations when, in real life, someone cannot talk back for other reasons than being 'not real' and the other one is taking advantage of it.

Well, I expressed myself, you can resume…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Yo everything but not disdain for reaction images. They can't reply either.