View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 75 of 123 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1837

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    The Quiet Council shall assign Wanda 300 hours of community service cleaning up trash on the Krakoan beaches.
    lol she can be Krakoa's very own Lindsay Lohan
    I didn't decimate the mutant race they're my best friends

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Proper relationship? Lorna has a dysfunctional relationship with Magneto as well, and has just as much as a disconnect on the pages as Scarlet Witch does despite being in the X-books. Getting rid of Wanda's connection won't change that. It's not like she's at Magneto's side in Krakoa. Of course his children will have this kind of relationship with Magneto, Lorna's been on X-teams fighting against her father because he's a mutant terrorist who can't go a year without trying to conquer the world.
    what are you on about? betwen magneto's solo, x-men blue and hoxpox / x-men 1 lorna and erik have had more conversations and interactions than the twins in 50 years, because before all they did was yell at each other over how much daddy hates them, then not talk for years, rinse and repeat.

Proper relationship? Lorna has a dysfunctional relationship with Magneto as well, and has just as much as a disconnect on the pages as Scarlet Witch does despite being in the X-books.
    Many adults do in terms of their ongoing relationship with their parents:/
    Hmmmm I dont know seems vaguely familiar... maybe I'd the helmet? Or the threat on Xavier's life...

Getting rid of Wanda's connection won't change that. It's not like she's at Magneto's side in Krakoa.
    No but it'll probably expedite moving the relationship foward well not every day...her he even tempers her Magneto-like leanings regarding humans!

Of course his children will have this kind of relationship with Magneto, Lorna's been on X-teams fighting against her father
    besides Eve of Destruction I can't remember a story where the two faced each other over opposing Mutant idealogy
    because he's a mutant terrorist who can't go a year without trying to conquer the world.
    He was headmaster of Xaviers starting from NM#35-#75 during which their were no world domination schemes
    Awwww...
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Hmmmm I dont know seems vaguely familiar... maybe I'd the helmet? Or the threat on Xavier's life...
    Not many people have a world conquering, mass murdering terrorist super-villain for a father. It gets awkward at family reunions.

What's the context for that? Magneto does things like that like we have breakfast and he's murdered X-men before.

No but it'll probably expedite moving the relationship foward well not every day...her he even tempers her Magneto-like leanings regarding humans!

besides Eve of Destruction I can't remember a story where the two faced each other over opposing Mutant idealogy
    Lorna sounds more like Emma Frost than she does herself in that image. They've rarely been in comics together but we do know she veers closer to Xavier's philosophy than Magneto's, it's why she's been an X-man since the second roster and in the Brotherhood.

He was headmaster of Xaviers starting from NM#35-#75 during which their were no world domination schemes
    Awwww...
    You have to go back to the 80's for that, and that didn't stick.

Awwww...
    Super OT but I always liked that color combo for Mags costume.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    The Quiet Council shall assign Wanda 300 hours of community service cleaning up trash on the Krakoan beaches.
    You want Wanda to bathe Emma? I mean, Emma does literally stink per the fabulous women of Hodeculture, but don’t you think that’s a bit much?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Not many people have a world conquering, mass murdering terrorist super-villain for a father. It gets awkward at family reunions.

What's the context for that? Magneto does things like that like we have breakfast and he's murdered X-men before.
    UXM #443. It’s a funeral for Magneto later retconned to be Xorn after the attack on New York.

What family reunion doesn't? lol yes Many Xmen have murdered X-Men.... Avengers have killed Avengers....and??
    The context? Lorna pressures her fake as sibling's to attend the burial of the body everyone believes is Magneto.... Wolverine was dissing her Dad while Xavier was making excuses for Genosha. But damn imagine the heartache Polaris woulda saved it she had ended the Pretender there.
    Ah one can dream.....

Lorna sounds more like Emma Frost than she does herself in that image. They've rarely been in comics together but we do know she veers closer to Xavier's philosophy than Magneto's, it's why she's been an X-man since the second roster and in the Brotherhood.
    The philosophies aren't seperated by that much given the right push a Mutant could go either way liiiike Lorna in this issue orrr Magneto now...

You have to go back to the 80's for that, and that didn't stick.
    It still negates your previously posted statement annnnd Magneto is an X-Man now soooo who can say if it'll stick or not
    GrindrStone(D)

Unrelated, but I hope we see Lorna's thoughts about the Genoshan genocide again in Empyre, since the island is appearing.

Astonishing Member

What family reunion doesn't? lol yes Many Xmen have murdered X-Men.... Avengers have killed Avengers....and??
    When your father's Magneto you'll pray for a regular family reunion discomfort. It's like waking up one day and finding out this man is your dad.

If we ignore all the context when that occurs, yeah - which is why you're wrong. Give me examples, please. Magneto's not a hero, he's the man the X-men learnt how to deal with super-villains.

The context? Lorna pressures her fake as sibling's to attend the burial of the body everyone believes is Magneto.... Wolverine was dissing her Dad while Xavier was making excuses for Genosha. But damn imagine the heartache Polaris woulda saved it she had ended the Pretender there.
    Ah one can dream.....
    What issue and story arc was this? What caused he drastic heel turn? Polaris may be edgy but this is verging on super-villain territory from what is being shown. All it'll be is a dream.

The philosophies aren't seperated by that much given the right push a Mutant could go either way liiiike Lorna in this issue orrr Magneto now...
    They've been trying to kill each over their philosophies since the 60's. Xavier wants peace with humanity, Magneto wants to make us his slaves. Magneto says noble things while in action all he is the Darth Vader of the mutant movement.

Xavier's not wrong about Magneto, Lorna.

It still negates your previously posted statement annnnd Magneto is an X-Man now soooo who can say if it'll stick or not
    You say that like she's been Magneto's no.1 devoted fan all her life when the majority of it was fighting mutants like her father. What did you think she was doing in X-factor? It'll never stick. Marvel likes Magneto be an anti-hero or a villain. He's an X-man until Marvel wants him to be a villain then he'll try to threaten the world like Dr. Evil again. This is who he truly is:

What a role model.

This insistence of retconning Polaris into being Exodus isn't canon and ignores the majority of her appearances in comics.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 05-17-2020 at 12:49 AM.

BANNED

The heel turn is the destruction of genosha she witnessed?
    that. not so tiny traumatic event that mirrors what magneto experienced to get in a path of extremism? why are you making assumptions about an issue you haven't read?

16 million people were killed and she;s tired of xaviers passivity, respectability politics and excuses, that's the context.

And we already have a decade of majorly heroic magneto with some anti hero period, give it a rest now buddy, him and emma frost are x-men now, no matter what you personally belive or enjoy, the same way wanda and pietro are not related to the monster you so want magneto be , but yet you want them related.
    nothing about your posts or arguments ever makes sense.
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Genosha was a big turning point for Lorna and it's only natural that it radicalized her. Try witnessing a Genocide and not change after that.

What a role model.

Logan was asking for it tbh.

He tried to backstab Magneto literally one panel prior.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    The heel turn is the destruction of genosha she witnessed?
    that. not so tiny traumatic event that mirrors what magneto experienced to get in a path of extremism? why are you making assumptions about an issue you haven't read?

16 million people were killed and she;s tired of xaviers passivity, respectability politics and excuses, that's the context.

And we already have a decade of majorly heroic magneto with some anti hero period, give it a rest now buddy, him and emma frost are x-men now, no matter what you personally belive or enjoy, the same way wanda and pietro are not related to the monster you so want magneto be , but yet you want them related.
    nothing about your posts or arguments ever makes sense.
    So wait, “time spent being a hero” should shape how we view a character?

Well hot diggity damn.

Wanda’s got more years bring a hero than her Pretender-daddy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    So wait, “time spent being a hero” should shape how we view a character?

Well hot diggity damn.

you can view them however you like, but like you telll me about wanda im telling that other person about Magneto, who isnt a traditional hero but Is an x-men and will stay a such by EDITORIAL
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 04:15 AM.