View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1837

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    you can view them however you like, but like you telll me about wanda im telling that other person about Magneto, who isnt a traditional hero but Is an x-men and will stay a such
    So are you finally willing to see the light, or is it OK for someone to just “hate” Magneto for being a villain too?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    So are you finally willing to see the light, or is it OK for someone to just “hate” Magneto for being a villain too?
    It is, just dont pretend the x-office is gonna make him a non x-men like the 90's again, wich was the point I was replying to, that stated magneto will "inevitably" return to his old ways,
    i will always dislike wanda by principle that she as a character caused immense misery for years on the books across many pages and characters, but I also know they wont treat her as she should be treated, so I just take enjoyment in her not being in any book or used at all.

It is, just dont pretend the x-office is gonna make him a non x-men like the 90's again, wich was the point I was replying to, that stated magneto will "inevitably" return to his old ways,
    i will always dislike wanda by principle that she as a character caused immense misery for years on the books across many pages and characters, but I also know they wont treat her as she should be treated, so I just take enjoyment in her not being in any book or used at all.
    You think they won’t turn Magneto a villain again eventually?

Oh bless your heart.

BANNED

Oh bless your heart.
    nah he's actually popular in the books, not a lot of people really care that wanda was gone for like years but magneto is a stapple for years now in the main team.
    again, dr strange is more of an avenger than wanda at this point.
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 04:25 AM.

not a lot of people really care that wanda was gone for like years
    Citation needed. The insular nature of the X-Boards doesn’t count.

BANNED

Citation needed.
    the sales of her solo can help you on that, also the simple lack of care, but you can thank mcu wanda that is a nazi experiment for the character still existing at all.
    but only when jim zub is writting or as a supporting cast in a dr strange title
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 04:29 AM.

BANNED

Anyways I hope we get more references to the pretender's crimes since it's nice to see the backlash that should have happened in childrens crusade finaly take root, its good to see that event aknowledged as the atrocity it was commited by wanda witout any attempts at making her sympathethic or removing responsibility, AND shows the point of view of the actual victims of the situation like melody.

It's refreshing to have it now years after, no more "poor wanda feel sorry for her uwu" nonsense.

the sales of her solo can help you on that, also the simple lack of care
    You and I are of different minds then, because I don’t see being as popular as Storm is as a bad thing.

Using your metrics, btw, not mine!

Oh bless your heart.
    Magneto’s a villain right now.
    Apocalypse, Emma Frost, Exodus, Mr. Sinister, Mystique, Sebastian Shaw...all villains. No matter how much lipstick you put on the pig that is Krakoa, it’s still a pig. The QC aren’t heroes doing heroic things, they’re villains trying to get the most out of their current situation.

Uh uh is that shade to Ororo?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Uh uh is that shade to Ororo?
    No, I love ‘Ro. But if we’re going to use solo comic sales as the biggest metric of evaluating character popularity...lets be fair about it.

Y’know...facts and stuff.

BANNED

No, I love ‘Ro. But if we’re going to use solo comic sales as the biggest metric of evaluating character popularity...lets be fair about it.

That's true, let look at her presence in the past decade:
    Not a single time in a main avengers book, wich is like her "main thing"
    Axis was the last event she was relevant.
    uncanny avengers vol 12 had focus sure, but now in vol 3 well.
    how many apearences ? oh just supporting dr strange.

Give it a rest because its undeniable that wanda is only out of limbo because of the mcu.
    She's an unpopular ,messy, contrived and despissed character

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Magneto’s a villain right now.
    Apocalypse, Emma Frost, Exodus, Mr. Sinister, Mystique, Sebastian Shaw...all villains. No matter how much lipstick you put on the pig that is Krakoa, it’s still a pig. The QC aren’t heroes doing heroic things, they’re villains trying to get the most out of their current situation.
    lol yeah survival

well that and rather or not said character is guilty of attempted genocide
    :/
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

storm is a cultural icon, wanda is hot topic jean grey at her most popular incarnation

The shade at me now!

Well Wanda has been pretty much irrelevant in the comics as a character for 10+ years though, if not more. Last good thing she did was doing yoga. She got even dropped out of Uncanny Avengers and completely outshined by Rogue there.

The Pretender moniker might actually be good to her.