View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maimoff stand trial fot her role in House of M ?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 48.18%
  • No

57 51.82%
Page 79 of 123 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1837
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i heard they make petitions so Marvel can write her properly or make her a leader or whatever

This was wrost when Jean was choosen as a leader during X-Men Red as she should

But honestly if you're going to shade a character for their solo comic sales at least make sure your fav can get solos comics in the first place (cause there's no demand for her as well) and good sales cause Storm is not one of them...
    "as she should" so she can get tchalla and namor to give her stuff so she can fail miserably at every turn and then basicaly do nothing of value in a book that made her an enourmous mary sure, and STILL get outsold by fallen angels?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    See I like her she has a cute costume so i can forgive an forget and quite honestly id do the same for the drama, but like, at a distance so not to get caught in the cross fire
    Nonono

I wonder if we'll ever see her daughter with Havok again. It's so funny that he forgot they have a daughter together and they never spoke again. Marvel was so bad at coordinating storylines during those times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Nonono

I wonder if we'll ever see her daughter with Havok again. It's so funny that he forgot they have a daughter together and they never spoke again. Marvel was so bad at coordinating storylines during those times.
    not that one, her uncanny vol 3 with the skirt

BANNED

"there's no demand for a storm book" everytime jen martel posted a storm sketch twitter goes insane and other social forms, lets not pretend otherwise.

not that one, her uncanny vol 3 with the skirt
    Ah yes! That one was cute. Definitely an improvement.

Well guys, can we all agree that if The Wasp hadn't been drinking too many Margaritas with Wanda we wouldn't be here and call it a day? Let's take Janet, and have her under trial for being a loudmouth and dressing up poorly.
    Since we’re allowed to hate on characters we don’t like...sure!

BANNED

Ah yes! That one was cute. Definitely an improvement.
    i like her whole power+ costume combination tbh.
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 07:26 AM.

"there's no demand for a storm book" everytime jen martel posted a storm sketch twitter goes insane and other social forms, lets not pretend otherwise.
    Yes, she also gets stomped by Thor in Twitter polls which is weird since she's the Marvel's Wonder Woman in terms of iconic and the Avengers are trash

i like her whole power+ costume combination tbh
    Her previous costumes not so much, but that one was good.

Btw I'm re-reading The Children's Crusade and, even though Doom was shady as usual, she freaking asked him for help instead of going to Strange, for Krakoa's sake! And when compared to what the P5 went through it really makes you think how much it's messed up that she went unscathed.

Plus the whole poor Wanda narrative was straight up bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Yes, she also gets stomped by Thor in Twitter polls which is weird since she's the Marvel's Wonder Woman in terms of iconic and the Avengers are trash
    so was wolverine and many other characters because that account had locals ? the people that wont ever touch a comic book, wich is what we were discussing.
    And in said comics the lack of inorganic pushes have shown the cracks on the foundation of said avengers popularity, once the x-men reach the mcu its GG, the avengers go back to being under x-men, f4, spider man
    Last edited by Ferro; 05-17-2020 at 07:35 AM.

I got back to the point in Children's Crusade when Wiccan is making the "X-men have villains among their ranks too" speech after he was told his mom caused Genocide and I--

BANNED

I got back to the point in Children's Crusade when Wiccan is making the "X-men have villains among their ranks too" speech after he was told his mom caused Genocide and I--
    its such a terrible title that has the nerve to look that pretty

its such a terrible title that has the nerve to look that pretty
    The two things I appreciate are the art and the fact that the author put some level of effort in making the book feel cohesive with other books, like little stuff such as using Rictor and X-Factor and having Rogue calm down Magneto (since they were developing something in X-men Legacy at the same time). I wish we always got this kind of attention to detail.

so was wolverine and many other characters because that account had locals ? the people that wont ever touch a comic book wich is what we were discussing.
    And in said comics the lack of inorganic pushes have shown the cracks on the foundation, once the x-men reach the mcu its GG, the avengers go back to being under x-men, f4, spider man
    Wolverine only lost because he was against another very popular hero if not one of the most popular, Spider Man.

Locals should be the first to know Storm since she's pop culture at this point, ins't she?

I was shock when i saw a character of her level of iconicsism being humilliated like that

Not if Wolverine steals all the attention which ain't that difficult since he's the most loved and well know mutant by locals and the GP

BANNED

The two things I appreciate are the art and the fact that the author put some level of effort in making the book feel cohesive with other books, like little stuff such as using Rictor and X-Factor and having Rogue calm down Magneto (since they were developing something in X-men Legacy at the same time). I wish we always got this kind of attention to detail.
    if it only it paid attention to the fact doom wasnt on earth when dissasembled happened, so it's a terrible idea to pin all the blame on him and on a force with nebulous proprieties, summoned for nebulous intentions