View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) stand trial for her role in House of M ?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 28.42%
  • No

68 71.58%
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    They're battles fought with clever word craft, eviscerating lesser minds with nuances and cunning.

If you're talking about comic book trials, then yeah. Not so much...
    I admit that some movies are not that bad…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    I admit that some movies are not that bad…
    Runaway Jury and Boston Legal, FTW!

But in all seriousness, comic book trials are always a slog, IMO. You have 2D characters without any meaningful voice. Hard to get swept up in, really.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Due to the recent events in Empyre X-Men the mutants will be after Wandas head more than ever.
    I'd love to see Apocalypse getting Mister Sinister to send the Hellions to abduct Wanda, to stand trial for her actions against mutant kind.
    Magneto will blow up but as Wanda is already in custody on Krakoa he is overuled in a very close vote by the Quiet Council, the casting vote being Charles Xaviers.
    Just when it looks like Wanda will be doomed to meet the same fate as Sabretooth being imprisoned within Krakoa itself, Mystique secretly contacts Quicksilver who then contacts the Avengers and others close to Wanda.
    The current Avengers line up of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider along with Quicksilver, Vision, Doctor Voodoo, Wonder Man and Hawkeye gather.
    Let the games begin
    How childish and boring. The AvsX 2 storyline nobody asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkota View Post
    Though I certainly am more than willing to move past House of M at this point, I do think in the general sense Hickman is ramping up to a conflict between the Xmen and the rest of the hero community.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I certainly am more than willing to move past House of M at this point, I do think in the general sense Hickman is ramping up to a conflict between the Xmen and the rest of the hero community.
    Again? We already had that and it was a terrible event. I'd rather it be Marvel Zombies again than AvX.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Due to the recent events in Empyre X-Men the mutants will be after Wandas head more than ever.
    I'd love to see Apocalypse getting Mister Sinister to send the Hellions to abduct Wanda, to stand trial for her actions against mutant kind.
    Magneto will blow up but as Wanda is already in custody on Krakoa he is overuled in a very close vote by the Quiet Council, the casting vote being Charles Xaviers.
    Just when it looks like Wanda will be doomed to meet the same fate as Sabretooth being imprisoned within Krakoa itself, Mystique secretly contacts Quicksilver who then contacts the Avengers and others close to Wanda.
    The current Avengers line up of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider along with Quicksilver, Vision, Doctor Voodoo, Wonder Man and Hawkeye gather.
    Let the games begin
    Instead mutants won't be able to put her on trial. Just yell, "brains" only to be killed by Elsa Bloodstone. Way more entertaining than a trial.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Let the games begin
    I would urge profound caution on anyone on the Marvel side of things seeking an AvX2/World War X/X-Men vs the Marvel Universe. We may not like the outcome

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he does go down that particular route I think it would be more along the lines of genetic/technological manipulation vs natural evolution. It would be ironic if the endeavors of the humanity to rapidly advance in order to keep up with mutants end up in attracting the phalanx who could set out to assimilate the planet and this time mutants would be on the right side trying to save the MU only for them to mistrust their motives and oppose them when they try to dismantle the advanced tech/genetic experimentation responsible for attracting their attention.
    Last edited by Denkota; 08-10-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I would urge profound caution on anyone on the Marvel side of things seeking an AvX2/World War X/X-Men vs the Marvel Universe. We may not like the outcome
    I believe there could be a few surprises, not everybody approves of Charles Xaviers current direction on Krakoa.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Denkota View Post
    Geez tell me how you really feel
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    They're battles fought with clever word craft, eviscerating lesser minds with nuances and cunning.

If you're talking about comic book trials, then yeah. Not so much...
    I was referring primarily to comics. Heck even Daredevil does not spend long periods in court.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, she should.
    Because obviously she is already considered guilty without a trial and put into the service of "mutant plot device squad", like a prison sentence but worse.

Extraordinary Member

Geez tell me how you really feel
    Well, isn't that exactly the feeling about AVX?

I believe there could be a few surprises, not everybody approves of Charles Xaviers current direction on Krakoa.
    yeah they're called the enemy
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    yeah they're called the enemy
    I'm referring to other mutants on Krakoa, not all approve of Xaviers current decisions.