View Poll Results: Should Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) stand trial for her role in House of M ?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 28.42%
  • No

68 71.58%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the writers wont use her I assume, but it be funny if she got the cassandra nova arch.
    neck crack- blob body - basement
    And you'd still not be over it after. So it makes no difference.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And you'd still not be over it after. So it makes no difference.
    id absolutly be over it if the basement had a picture area next to blob wanda

id absolutly be over it if the basement had a picture area next to blob wanda
    Nah, I don't believe that for a second. The need to be oppressed by a fictional story is too strong.

Extraordinary Member

I think the hardest of the hardcore will never be over it until Wanda's fans admit that she is a bad person and a self-hating mutant (or pretender, or whatever). We never will, so it just keeps going on.

I've personally washed my hands of the story. It never was good, and is never gonna be good. So why wait all my life for it to turn out differently? She's in other books now, she's in movies, she's got a tv show and more merchandise than ever. My energy is better spent on hoping those things are good. Not looking for some resolution of this old as dirt storyline.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

the writers wont use her I assume, but it be funny if she got the cassandra nova arch.
    neck crack- blob body - basement
    The term is arc not arch BTW and I am being arch for pointing that out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    The term is arc not arch BTW and I am being arch for pointing that out
    Oh you're right lol, but still I want her to arc into irrelevance and the summers to build their winter getaway in her old burned up maximoff family home or close to it like the moon house.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-10-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Well instead you can watch Wanda's show on Disney+.

BANNED

Well instead you can watch Wanda's show on Disney+.
    On someone elses account of course, I cant miss yet another descent into madness by wanda

On someone elses account of course, I cant miss yet another descent into madness by wanda
    It's what she deserves for being female, right? If she were Mags you'd be slobbering all over her.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I've personally washed my hands of the story. It never was good, and is never gonna be good. So why wait all my life for it to turn out differently? She's in other books now, she's in movies, she's got a tv show and more merchandise than ever. My energy is better spent on hoping those things are good. Not looking for some resolution of this old as dirt storyline.
    I sometimes wonder if Hickman is trolling the X-Men fans. I mean, look how it turned out for the mutants in Secret Wars? I wonder if Hickman was using Doom to get rid of characters he thought needed to get over themselves, like the X-Men & Thanos?

BANNED

It's what she deserves for being female, right? If she were Mags you'd be slobbering all over her.
    Mcu wanda doesnt, she will probably pull herself together unlike her much inferior comic book originator

BANNED

I sometimes wonder if Hickman is trolling the X-Men fans. I mean, look how it turned out for the mutants in Secret Wars? I wonder if Hickman was using Doom to get rid of characters he thought needed to get over themselves, like the X-Men & Thanos?

I actually liked that the cosmic turkey wasnt gonna make a difrence this time, it was a fun scene

It's most likely a product of them feeling like the hallmark of the X-Men is being tragic or oppressed. So that's a majority of their story lines. They need eternal suffering and their fans feed off of it. So if it sells, why not?

Mcu wanda doesnt, she will probably pull herself together unlike her much inferior comic book originator
    We don't know what is happening to movie Wanda. But yeah the movies don't treat women as bad as comics have. So she stands a better chance. It's been said to be based on Vision and the Scarlet Witch and Vision's comic. So it'll be weird for sure. But Wanda didn't go "crazy" in either of those stories. And the synopsis indicates it's someone else causing the reality shifts.