Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Even Better
    You could check out issues of Old Man Logan by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino that feature the brood as well. Those are modern comics. Issues 16-18 I believe.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Legally not a xenomorph form alien.
    It legally could be a xenomorph form alien. #HouseOfMouse

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    You could check out issues of Old Man Logan by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino that feature the brood as well. Those are modern comics. Issues 16-18 I believe.
    Not the biggest Logan fan but I'll give it a look

When the giant cosmic fire chicken makes it's Inevitable return can it please go for some else!! Jean is so played out!! All the mutants in the world why Jean? Give me Phoenix Storm, or Iceman, or Magma please just anyone but Jean!

When the giant cosmic fire chicken makes it's Inevitable return can it please go for some else!! Jean is so played out!! All the mutants in the world why Jean? Give me Phoenix Storm, or Iceman, or Magma please just anyone but Jean!
    Hell no, It became a joke because of it

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    they are very good

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hell no, It became a joke because of it

they are very good
    It's been a joke it's an overgrown chicken!! No where to go but up!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The Brood use these things as ships itll make sense to see adult brood all over them

Orr you can watch the Xmen TAS episode....thats what Im doing now lol
    The Brood episode proper on TAS was horrible. The censors made them change too much, so it was Brood in name only. I think there was a spot in the Mojoverse episode where they used more proper Brood, but they were just generic monsters for a few minutes. The proper Brood stories are a bit too intense for Saturday morning cartoons I guess.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

It's been a joke it's an overgrown chicken!! No where to go but up!!
    Up would be not bringing that thing around us for a good, long while.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

I think the point is that most of the Phoenix's mishandling has been because writers always want to pair it up with other characters beside Jean. Missing the point that the Phoenix's creation by Claremont is a thing specifically tied to Jean Grey.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think the point is that most of the Phoenix's mishandling has been because writers always want to pair it up with other characters beside Jean. Missing the point that the Phoenix's creation by Claremont is a thing specifically tied to Jean Grey.
    The phoenix was originally Jean's psionic energy before it was changed to cosmic energy. CC has always said that Jean and phoenix are inseparable.

This would be the perfect time to bring Gabby back out. She was a Brood Queen once.

The Brood are like cockroaches on steriods
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Mighty Member

I love that this issue highlights the New Mutants but hate that Hickman's stories are essentially last for only one issue.

It would have been great if Hickman can write stories like Chris which builds up the story and end in a climax like in Dark Phoenix saga.

This story seems to start and end on the same issue. All his X-Men stories from #1-#7 so far seems to last only one issue.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think this is a 3 or 4 part story in which we will see a lot of cosmic beings and the main X-Men are the 1.5 team, minus Darwin. Yeahhh for Vulcan, Sway and Petra.

I hope they make clear till what time their memories are. Because if Gabriel does not remember that Xavier did and the Imperial; Guard is coming,... hmmm, they might bring him up to date.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think this is a 3 or 4 part story in which we will see a lot of cosmic beings and the main X-Men are the 1.5 team, minus Darwin. Yeahhh for Vulcan, Sway and Petra.

I hope they make clear till what time their memories are. Because if Gabriel does not remember that Xavier did and the Imperial; Guard is coming,... hmmm, they might bring him up to date.
    Preeety sure they told Vulcan what up.....I mean he already knew before he died...hence why once he returned to earth he was pissy
    GrindrStone(D)