Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It is the next page where it shows him face to face. While I have no idea why a heavy skeleton would make it easier for Cable to knock him over, he is shown using his TK to hold him down.
    He's also using the TK in that page to hurl the gun pieces at Logan.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    ************ would be appropriate in this scenario.
    Is it, though? I mean, wouldn't it rather validate the whole 'Scott/Jean/Logan aren't actually banging, Logan's just there to babysit or whatever!" theory?

BANNED

It is the next page where it shows him face to face. While I have no idea why a heavy skeleton would make it easier for Cable to knock him over, he is shown using his TK to hold him down.
    He uses his tk to retract his claws with a gun but that it's it. Logan got tagged by a kid. As much aesthetic as it looks Noto's panels aren't helping to give a proper explanation.

BANNED

Its stupid because the colliseums are a human creation. ( and the guns, the armors, the beer and almost everything I cant think in a 100% original creation of mutants that isnt based in a previous human creation).

MUTANT KOMBAT

Now is the time for Cable to turn into a Dragon and eat Wolverine
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

I dont remember Logan having superhuman strength unless he's in berzerker mode. A telekinisist wouldnt have troubled keeping him pinned down. And Cable is a trained soldier.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He uses his tk to retract his claws with a gun but that it's it. Logan got tagged by a kid. As much aesthetic as it looks Noto's panels aren't helping to give a proper explanation.
    First two panels of the final page (where Robo Samurai is declaring the winner) the pink TK effect is shown around Cable and Wolverine.

Not going to defend the artist, though, and will just leave my opinion on the art at that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I dont remember Logan having superhuman strength unless he's in berzerker mode. A telekinisist wouldnt have troubled keeping him pinned down. And Cable is a trained soldier.
    That's KID Cable
    https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...ne_marvel_616/

BANNED

First two panels of the final page (where Robo Samurai is declaring the winner) the pink TK effect is shown around Cable and Wolverine.

Not going to defend the artist, though, and will just leave my opinion on the art at that
    That doesnt explain how he tagged him AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There are no robots in Krakoa.
    What about Danger?

Logan is pretty sloppy most of the time in terms of fighting, because his healing factor can pretty much eat any damage. He let his guard down for a second, got rushed while his claws were occupied, and Wifi pinned him with his TK. It's reasonable in-universe, but it's annoying in terms of storytelling.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Oh gosh. Cable is so cute !

Two things:

1. How do you punch a guy with an adamantium skeleton without breaking or injuring your hand?

2. I still struggle with understanding how they give this guy a pass for killing his older iteration.

Extraordinary Member

Sorry, I was not sure what you meant by tag, but despite whatever power creep has been bestowed upon Wolverine, if his reflexes were that amazing he would not be showing off his healing factor as much as he does, plus his hands were bound and he probably found the frontal assault surprising.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Logan is pretty sloppy most of the time in terms of fighting, because his healing factor can pretty much eat any damage. He let his guard down for a second, got rushed while his claws were occupied, and Wifi pinned him with his TK. It's reasonable in-universe, but it's annoying in terms of storytelling.
    The fact he doesn't have the durability due to his adamantium if kid's blows him is something. Honestly, I have lost faith in any writer to write him decently