Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Wolverine tells Scott that he's horny for his wife and Scott responds by saying "oh yeah, what about me " Being funny and charming is part of flirting. (This is right after Scott went into detail about Logan's body hair).
    Have you ever been in a locker room? This is literally joked about all the time by straight men. And knowing someone has a lot of body hair doesn’t take intimate knowledge of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Have you ever been in a locker room? This is literally joked about all the time by straight men. And knowing someone has a lot of body hair doesn’t take intimate knowledge of them.
    Seeing Wolverine naked must be a tuesday for x-men. Even jubilee and kitty already saw him naked

Stay on topic. If you want to talk about Scott and Logan and whatever their new relationship may or may not be there is thread dedicated specifically for that. Go there.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

This book seems to be for a rough start, already alienating wolverine fans with a lame fight

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Stay on topic. If you want to talk about Scott and Logan and whatever their new relationship may or may not be there is thread dedicated specifically for that. Go there.
    So what’s your take on the flavor of the month beats Wolverine in combat? Annoying trope or well executed? You know I got to critique the preview through this Logan related filter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I like Noto's art so I'll give #1 a try. The fight was pretty poorly written imo. All of a sudden Logan is a turtle who can't get up off his back? The guy has a degree of superhuman strength he would've chucked wifi out of the arena.
    He drank a case of Hellfire Whiskey right before.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I will never accept this Cable until someone checks him about his impromptu Suicide, I hate the fact that he killed older Cable and no one seems to care!! Not Hope, Scott or Jean their all trash.
    Where is Bastion when you need it?

He needs to give NUcable "The Nightcrawler Classic"
    Last edited by Lapsus; 03-05-2020 at 08:22 PM.

So what’s your take on the flavor of the month beats Wolverine in combat? Annoying trope or well executed? You know I got to critique the preview through this Logan related filter lol.
    I’m not a fan of how the fight was presented. Like I said earlier it’s silly to think Logan getting knocked on his back would be difficult for him at all. He has some form of super strength and speed and if Cable just plowed into him he would probably not only not be able to knock him over he would probably hurt himself running into Logan. Even assuming he caught Logan off balance and then tackled him the idea that Logan wouldn’t just shrug him off is kind of dumb. If WiFi is using his tk I would find it believable but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

On the plus side I enjoy the art and dialogue very much. Jobbing happens all the time in comics so I just chalk it up to this being Cables book so of course he’s gonna pin Uncle Logan.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I think some of you seem to be taking the tussle more seriously the its meant to be.

Cable beat, like, all of the Avengers in five minutes. He can beat a cantankerous Canadian sex dwarf with metal poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think some of you seem to be taking the tussle more seriously the its meant to be.
    I think part of of the problem is, if they wanna start it out with a tussle that’s not so serious, fine. But why do they gotta clown Wolverine of all people? Was there really no other characters they could think of using?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Cable beat, like, all of the Avengers in five minutes. He can beat a cantankerous Canadian sex dwarf with metal poisoning.
    That Cable was also an older and more experienced version of Cable while this one is nowhere near that level and has been treated like an idiot since DoX aside from Fallen Angels.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Attachment 94133
    The book looks great so far but Cable calling Logan uncle feels wrong
    There's nothing wrong about this. Cable is Cyclop's son so he is two generation below Logan.

Logan could be considered Cyclop's uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    "Bringing a #@$% human idea like that into our dojo?"

You know, I was ok with some of the language and notions around humans now that they have Krakoa. But Wolverine saying this? I'm out. I can't be on board with it. I don't doubt Wolverine would have a retort, but to make the phrase "timeout" a la Zack Morris a **** human thing? That's just idiotic.
    Same. Logan is one of the most down-to-earth X-men and his own man: he has lived many years and is not the kind to be subjugate by ideologies. Hearing him parroting this mutant supremacy rhetoric is out-of-character.

"Witness mutant supremacy"… supremacy on what? They are both mutants.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I think part of of the problem is, if they wanna start it out with a tussle that’s not so serious, fine. But why do they gotta clown Wolverine of all people? Was there really no other characters they could think of using?
    Characters are used without considering their history, villains and X-men…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe