Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Two things:

1. How do you punch a guy with an adamantium skeleton without breaking or injuring your hand?
    TK Gloves? Yeah, it's as lame as it sounds.

2. I still struggle with understanding how they give this guy a pass for killing his older iteration.
    Mutant-on-mutant crime is aight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    TK Gloves? Yeah, it's as lame as it sounds.
    I am curious to know how "TK Gloves" can punch out blows against adamantium.

Can the five resurrect older Cable or because this discount version is around they see no purpose in it? I would assume Hope would want to bring her father back, if not she's kind of a **** daughter.

Two things:

1. How do you punch a guy with an adamantium skeleton without breaking or injuring your hand?

2. I still struggle with understanding how they give this guy a pass for killing his older iteration.
    You punch him in the fleshy parts.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Can the five resurrect older Cable or because this discount version is around they see no purpose in it? I would assume Hope would want to bring her father back, if not she's kind of a **** daughter.
    No copies. If Young Cables dies it's going to be tricky since Hope might want her dad back, but I think it'll just be a let's not think about it situation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Yeah, if this one goes back to the future (how the heck did he come back to put the O5 back in time but decided to overstay his welcome) do they suddenly resurrect the old one? Would he even be resurrected at that age? When mutants die of old age, surely they will be resurrected in younger bodies. Is Old Man Cable basically written out no matter what?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    You punch him in the fleshy parts.
    He hit him on THE CHEST

BANNED

Yall guys know power level arent real even in the MU right.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    No copies. If Young Cables dies it's going to be tricky since Hope might want her dad back, but I think it'll just be a let's not think about it situation.
    I doubt Hope would have any qualms I'm surprised she hasn't tried to kill this little ****, this is a problem with the mutant on mutant crimes being pardoned/not a problem, this little bastard murdered her father and gets to walk around scot free casually fucking 5 Broads in 1, while living with his so called parents who just don't give anytype of fucks about his actions making them look like **** aswell, ridiculous in all honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He hit him on THE CHEST
    He blocked his attack with TK, stopped his claws with TK, made him fall on the ground using his weight against him while he was confused, then kept him on the ground with TK. It's easy and acceptable and we can all move on.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Yeah, if this one goes back to the future (how the heck did he come back to put the O5 back in time but decided to overstay his welcome) do they suddenly resurrect the old one? Would he even be resurrected at that age? When mutants die of old age, surely they will be resurrected in younger bodies. Is Old Man Cable basically written out no matter what?
    At this point we don't even know if that future exists anymore due to all the changes Krakoa has presented. He still exists as he's originally from this timeline, just aged elsewhere. I mean they could resurrect the older Cable using the last Cerebro scan from right before Extermination. It's within their rights if they determine that Cable is better suited to the needs of the island than this child. I think down the line we might see this scenario play out (young foolish Nate gets killed and wise and older Nate returns)

Spectacular Member

The fact he doesn't have the durability due to his adamantium if kid's blows him is something. Honestly, I have lost faith in any writer to write him decently
    There's almost nothing in this thread I uderstand.
    What is "warfing"?
    What has wifi got to do with it ?
    I think I there would be no adamantium in Wolverines throat apart from hyoid.
    Cable states he is using his the pink is clearly visible.
    And weirdest of all Wolverine losses his durability of he gets a blow job from a child ?!

I'm really very confused.
    Last edited by Nigel909; 03-05-2020 at 03:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    At this point we don't even know if that future exists anymore due to all the changes Krakoa has presented. He still exists as he's originally from this timeline, just aged elsewhere. I mean they could resurrect the older Cable using the last Cerebro scan from right before Extermination. It's within their rights if they determine that Cable is better suited to the needs of the island than this child. I think down the line we might see this scenario play out (young foolish Nate gets killed and wise and older Nate returns)
    Oh no, now I just know someone thinks it will some epic (ironic) moment for Cable to face Apocalypse in the crucible so he can come back as the better Cable.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I am curious to know how "TK Gloves" can punch out blows against adamantium.
    I dunno, Cable ripping-off video game BS elemental gloves mechanics and wishing upon a star for good measure?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Oh no, now I just know someone thinks it will some epic (ironic) moment for Cable to face Apocalypse in the crucible so he can come back as the better Cable.
    Maybe someone hits him with the newly reformed neutralizer gun (linking back to that Brooks artwork for HoX/PoX), which forces him into the Crucible. He dies at the hands of Apocalypse (irony), and old Nate comes out of the eggs.