Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The art is a bit off for this, but the 'ooof' to me suggests a hit to the solar plexus(and an expiration of breath), which is a completely soft part of the body, and is an excellent way to throw someone off balance.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I dont remember Logan having superhuman strength unless he's in berzerker mode. A telekinisist wouldnt have troubled keeping him pinned down. And Cable is a trained soldier.
    He does, in the same way that Captain America, Batman and BP, the first issue of his first solo had him throwing 3 men with a hand hard enought to break wood. With that said, i don't really mind the loss.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    He blocked his attack with TK, stopped his claws with TK, made him fall on the ground using his weight against him while he was confused, then kept him on the ground with TK. It's easy and acceptable and we can all move on.
    He didn't used his weight against him. He used his HEAD.

Why r yall talking about men fighting when Callisto rocking that look was obviously the point of this entire preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Frost View Post
    Why r yall talking about men fighting when Callisto rocking that look was obviously the point of this entire preview?
    This, and calling wolvie "uncle"

Meh she looks like a drunk depressed lesbian fresh from a wedding reception.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Meh she looks like a drunk depressed lesbian fresh from a wedding reception.
    She's giving me full Kristin Stewart or Shane from The L Word vibes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He does, in the same way that Captain America, Batman and BP, the first issue of his first solo had him throwing 3 men with a hand hard enought to break wood. With that said, i don't really mind the loss.
    Honestly I really hoped that Marvel don't made him fight again on-panel unless it's a brawl because it's obvious, he will loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He didn't used his weight against him. He used his HEAD.

He jumped on him and made him lose balance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

He jumped on him and made him lose balance.
    So jumping on made loss his balance ? For all we know KID Cable doesn't have feats to tag him BRUH

Honestly I really hoped that Marvel don't made him fight again on-panel unless it's a brawl because it's obvious, he will loss.
    I'm fine with him being portrayed as an expirienced brawler and less use of his healing factors, but writers and artists are obssesed with drawing healing in the most gruesome possible ways, so i'm just sticking to his solo in that regard.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

I'm fine with him being portrayed as an expirienced brawler and less use of his healing factors, but writers and artists are obssesed with drawing healing in the most gruesome possible ways, so i'm just sticking to his solo in that regard.
    So that he can lose to a kid. Good for you. There will be a time when fans will remember that he is only there to lose a fight, even if he acts to be casual all the time nowadays but why bother he is tons of experience of martial fights to back him up.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-05-2020 at 03:23 PM.

So that he can lose to a kid. Good for you. There will be a time when fans will remember that he is only there to lose a fight, even if he acts to be casual all the time nowadays but why bother he is tons of experience of martial fights to back him up.
    No need to be mad, yes i don't exactly enjoy this, but i don't see Marvel changing his tune about him in any close future, so i take what i can.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

No need to be mad, yes i don't exactly enjoy this, but i don't see Marvel changing his tune about him in any close future, so i take what i can.
    Right now I am enjoying Hickman but I am not comparing it to what's been happening with Wolverine because that's average at best compared to all we have read from his best comics.

Gorgon looks like a mom and I love it!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!