Nice way to make the jet useful and it's good that Amazons know about wi-fi.

Orlando is really making Wonder Woman's world larger.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Nice way to make the jet useful and it's good that Amazons know about wi-fi.

Orlando is really making Wonder Woman's world larger.

And a Captain Atom reference too!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Orlando is putting Wonder Woman back into the DCU in her title which has been so very much needed for a long time. I am loving what he is doing with this title. The only thing that I would like to see happen is the book get a regular solid artist. Superman and Batman books get top tier artists, if only Wonder Woman could get the same level of respect, not to say she hasn't had some great artists...but imagine if she kept an artist like Xermanico for a solid 12 issues or Joelle Jones or Jason Fabok? One of those artists on a solid run with Orlando would be AMAZING!
    Story wise, I am really loving the world that Orlando is re-building for her. This is the writer we have needed on this book for a very long time.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Orlando is putting Wonder Woman back into the DCU in her title which has been so very much needed for a long time. I am loving what he is doing with this title. The only thing that I would like to see happen is the book get a regular solid artist. Superman and Batman books get top tier artists, if only Wonder Woman could get the same level of respect, not to say she hasn't had some great artists...but imagine if she kept an artist like Xermanico for a solid 12 issues or Joelle Jones or Jason Fabok? One of those artists on a solid run with Orlando would be AMAZING!
    Story wise, I am really loving the world that Orlando is re-building for her. This is the writer we have needed on this book for a very long time.

I totally agree. I feel like there is no artist assigned to this title but instead the book is given to whoever doesn't have a commitment that month.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.