Hello,

I often hear that the JL is the most powerful team etc., but I am not really sure if there is really such a big difference between the teams.
I mean compare the positions:

FLASH FAMILY: Barry is represented as the first (AFTER JAY GARRICK) Flash and he might have created the Speedforce or so, BUT Wally West and seemingly also Bart Allen have surpassed Barry and are faster/more powerful than him.

BATMAN FAMILY: Bruce started the Family, but Tim might be the better inventor/engineer... than him and the grown up Tim (Titans of Tomorrow) showed that he can easily compete with Bruce,Dick,Damian....on all fields. Dick is also close to Bruce...

SUPER-FAMILY: Here we might see the biggest difference. Conner is powerful (as seen in IC), but younger than Clark and therefore not as powerful as Clark is and he doesnt have the fortress.

WONDER-FAMILY: Diana and Donna are close....Cassie is difficult, because I dont know how much powerful she later will be and also her current power level is difficult to measure...

ARROW-FAMILY: Oliver is good, but Arsenal has more skills....Arrowette was retired and Mia Dearden is seemingly not here...

AQUA-FAMILY: Aquaman has the trident and other powers, but Tempest is also very powerful and maybe even more powerful than Aquaman...Jackson and Lorena are difficult to measure.....

MARTIAN-FAMILY: difficult to measure, dont know if Miss Martian is more powerful (telepathy or so) than Martian Manhunter...

So I think the Titans are close (in terms of powers) to the JL and sometimes even surpass them....(LOGICALLY THE JL is MUCH BIGGER), but I think it would be no problem to let also the Titans win against big level enemies etc.