Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    I've posted a *lot* of shitty fight ideas here and on other boards over the years, haha. Sometimes through poor understanding the of the characters or the rules, sometimes on a whim just because I was in a silly mood that day.

My two worst are probably Galactus vs the Green Lantern Corps and one million clones of Wolverine vs Doomsday.
    Hey, the GLC v Galactus thread is not too terrible imo. It's been a while since we've posted the Mogo Deathstar picture. I wonder if Nik still has it somewhere. ^_^

Wolverine army vs. Doomsday is... well. I'm not one to judge! *glances back at my first post*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Hey, the GLC v Galactus thread is not too terrible imo. It's been a while since we've posted the Mogo Deathstar picture. I wonder if Nik still has it somewhere. ^_^
    I keep all of my drawings:

That said, I am chuckling that I unironically used the lens flare tool in Photoshop when making it.

In my defence, I did make this literally ten years ago.

I am so happy right now hahaha

Awesome
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

That's spectacular.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I am so happy right now hahaha

Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    That's spectacular.
    You're too kind. ^_^

Astonishing Member

my worst Rumble I posted was like this, except without Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and MLP:FIM as well Adam Jensen and Yugioh characters in this equation(at least their mentions)

it's worst thing I posted in Rumble at least during pre-reboot CBR even when I have decent knowledge of anything I use in Rumble, not only it's stomp where half of my favorite characters are on it's receiving end
    Last edited by Masonicon; 03-10-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"