Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I do not understand why it has to be one or the other? She is afro-caribbean and has a white ancestor from London somewhere up the line.
    Oh I'm not saying it had to be either one or the other tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post

As for Blink, I want to see her reaction to Exile's Blink meeting her aunt. I want to see what's she been up to after the New Mutants. I want to see her styled differently than her more famous counterpart. Maybe have a different base color other than green, like black or a dark purple. I want her to develop friendships with the Gen-Xers, even though show only met them once. Like, maybe she should join Excalibur and she and Jubilee can be besties while playing up that stupid connection with --|A|--., being his descendent and all.
    thatd be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I always viewed her as Asian. When did they change that?
    Dude did you read the rest of the thread....like at all
    GrindrStone(D)

I may have skimmed.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I didn't know some people saw her as Asian in the comics, frankly. I always thought she was British but I didn't think much of the skin color/race of who she came from. It seems many of us have a had different ideas.

Ultimate Member

I just took her physical features both when she was introduced and in AoA and took her race from that, the pink skin obviously caused some problems for that but I saw her as more of European ancestry, just have the 616 Blink, the AoA Blink, and the Exiles Blink and everything would be fine...

I would like to see both 616 & AoA Blinks on Krakoa. They can continue to have different designs, costumes, and personalities. They’re essentially two totally different characters who share the same brand, so you can really make something out of 616!Blink while hooking in fans of Exiles.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I just took her physical features both when she was introduced and in AoA and took her race from that, the pink skin obviously caused some problems for that but I saw her as more of European ancestry, just have the 616 Blink, the AoA Blink, and the Exiles Blink and everything would be fine...
    Exiles!Blink is AoA!Blink

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I would like to see both 616 & AoA Blinks on Krakoa. They can continue to have different designs, costumes, and personalities. They’re essentially two totally different characters who share the same brand, so you can really make something out of 616!Blink while hooking in fans of Exiles.

Exiles!Blink is AoA!Blink
    I would find that incredibly confusing and having both around kind of goes against the current status quo of Krakoa. Marvel wiped out most of the dupes in the X-line for a reason afterall

Ultimate Member

Oh, I just didn't like it when they changed her up so much for Exiles, I liked her 616 and AoA looks...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Do you think there would be some opposition between the two Blinks if they shared space on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Do you think there would be some opposition between the two Blinks if they shared space on Krakoa?
    good question. 616 would probably stay at the Sextant, AoA uh..god knows where. is she close w/ any 616 mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    good question. 616 would probably stay at the Sextant, AoA uh..god knows where. is she close w/ any 616 mutants?
    Closest is probably Betsy or Sage, but their times on the Exiles didn't really overlap. She might want to look up Sabretooth but he's in a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Oh, I just didn't like it when they changed her up so much for Exiles, I liked her 616 and AoA looks...
    Well AoA and 616 had totally different looks. I definitely prefer a less generic look in my characters
    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I can see 616 being a bit jealous of the life of AoA Blink

EDIT: Nevermind I guess growing up in a truly Post apocalyptic world isn't very enviable lol
    Last edited by BroHomo; 04-22-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    GrindrStone(D)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hickman is probably the only one at Marvel that remembers that there's two Blinks running around.
    "Cable was right!"

Would AoA's Blink be older that 616 Blink? I can't remember how old she was compared to the other Gen-Xers back when she died, but she still should be around that age once she was resurrected back in Necrosha. While AoA Blink has live her life without interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Would AoA's Blink be older that 616 Blink? I can't remember how old she was compared to the other Gen-Xers back when she died, but she still should be around that age once she was resurrected back in Necrosha. While AoA Blink has live her life without interruption.
    She coulda been aging the entire time tho as she definitely didn't have a young teen's body while she slinking around with Selene
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I do not understand why it has to be one or the other? She is afro-caribbean and has a white ancestor from London somewhere up the line.
    And maybe Oriental too.