Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I wasn't a big AoA Blink fan buuut what's up with the Javelins like how are formed? What do they do exactly? Teleports people she hits? I kjo2 I can just wiki it buut I wanna hear from you folks lol
    They're crystalized form of her teleportation energy and channel her powers, she can charge them with more energy.
    She throws one and it will teleport her target without teleporting herself. She can choose to send them away entirely, or she can only teleport parts of her target. She can cut people with the javelins, whatever she cuts could be sent somewhere else. But in Ahmed's Exiles that wasn't what seemed to be happening, it was weirdly ineffective.

She can throw a javelin into a mountain of sand and send it all inside of a person. Or she can hold a javelin in front of herself and block Hyperion's heat vision, redirecting the stream of energy to another target.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They're crystalized form of her teleportation energy and channel her powers, she can charge them with more energy.
    She throws one and it will teleport her target without teleporting herself. She can choose to send them away entirely, or she can only teleport parts of her target. She can cut people with the javelins, whatever she cuts could be sent somewhere else. But in Ahmed's Exiles that wasn't what seemed to be happening, it was weirdly ineffective.

She can throw a javelin into a mountain of sand and send it all inside of a person. Or she can hold a javelin in front of herself and block Hyperion's heat vision, redirecting the stream of energy to another target.
    sooo when she throws the javelins at someone and it hits them...she's effectively cutting them?
    also to do teleporting a mountain of sand inside a person(wretched visual btw lol) does she have to be able to see the person?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    sooo when she throws the javelins at someone and it hits them...she's effectively cutting them?
    also to do teleporting a mountain of sand inside a person(wretched visual btw lol) does she have to be able to see the person?
    When she did it to Hyperion she was staring at him and threw a javelin in his direction. He dodged and thought she'd missed, when it was a feint and she was really aiming at the sand dune behind him.

I don’t think Clarice has been shown to be able to teleport anything without looking at it, but her destination doesn’t have to be in sight.

And yes, the use of her javelins has been...weird and inconsistent.

She’s the most varied teleporting mutant, as far as how she can utilize her powers (javelins, portals, javelins that make portals, straight up teleporting, her “Blink wave”).

blink magneto delete scene days future past
    When the X-Men of the future come to greet Kitty and Bobby, they encounter the new group of mutants that Blink includes. Magneto uses his powers to threaten this group with nearby metal weapons, leading Flash to place his weapon at Magneto's throat. ”