Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder if Forge would die and then when he was brought back be able to do so with then having a full body, so that he would no longer have the robotic leg and hand or if he would want to keep them somehow as a reminder of his own failings or something along those lines...as Forge is one of the few X-characters that is a veteran like Logan of a real war...
    That's interesting. He'd definitely ask for the biggest butt he could possible get.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Is Forge a regular on any current X-Universe series?
    While it's not "Current", I would suggest that any fan who has not read the Astonishing X-Men arc "Ghost Box"(Issues #25-30) look into checking out that story line.

Just reviving this thread, I think it should be turned into the official Forge appreciation thread. I think that Forge look should updated a bit. I consider the headband a bit offensive since it comes from a misrepresentation of native Americans in movies, but then it might be more of a thing with him being a veteran (a la Rambo). Even then, it wasn't part of his original look and I find it hokey. I would also get rid of the long hair, as I prefer his look from his first appearance. Hopefully he will be allowed to join a team full time soon, being in different teams is OK, but it reduces his chances of being developed further as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While it's not "Current", I would suggest that any fan who has not read the Astonishing X-Men arc "Ghost Box"(Issues #25-30) look into checking out that story line.
    Ugh, sorry, but not. It was a horrible way to treat the character, you could tell that Ellis had a disdain for the character like he had with Colossus.

Astonishing Member

Forge is my favorite Vietnam War vet. I know they've retconned the Vietnam War into a SEA conflict but they could have kept Forge's history in Nam. He absorbed the spirits the soldiers he fought with, Marvel could have given him an extended life when he absorbed their spirits.

Incredible Member

I'd really love to see Banshee and Forge back on the road together. They bounced off each other. Just one of those relationships you'd never have dreamed up, and then when you saw them it was just perfect.

I also really want to see Forge's powers properly explored, I'd just hope there's quite a bit more to it than we've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I'd really love to see Banshee and Forge back on the road together. They bounced off each other. Just one of those relationships you'd never have dreamed up, and then when you saw them it was just perfect.

I also really want to see Forge's powers properly explored, I'd just hope there's quite a bit more to it than we've seen so far.
    I would like to have those two in a title together, i also think they bounce of each other so we'll. In fact, i would swap Quentin and Black Tom with Forge and Banshee over in X-Force in a heartbeat.

Since there isn't an official Forge appreciation thread, can we make this one the official one?
    Last edited by Technopriest; 02-07-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    Since there isnt an official Forge appreciation these, can we make this one the offial one?
    Just make one for 2021. They have to be made new every year anyway.