Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. He does bother me....A LOT.

Side Note: Wait a minute Nanny is not even a Mutant. And Orphan Maker?? He's a mutant? What? It never dawned on me that BOTH are Mutants. I could have sworn they weren't. Now, they are?...since when???
    Since the 80s. They've always been mutants.

Side Note: Wait a minute Nanny is not even a Mutant. And Orphan Maker?? He's a mutant? What? It never dawned on me that BOTH are Mutants. I could have sworn they weren't. Now, they are?...since when???
    AFAIK they were always mutants.

I don't know much of the story behind Orphan Maker's mutant-ness but Nanny has low level telepathic powers. She may have found OM while she was trying to sabotage The Right's anti-mutant agenda.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Nanny...er)_(Earth-616)
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    AFAIK they were always mutants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Since the 80s. They've always been mutants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I don't know much of the story behind Orphan Maker's mutant-ness but Nanny has low level telepathic powers. She may have found OM while she was trying to sabotage The Right's anti-mutant agenda.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Nanny...er)_(Earth-616)
    WHAT???? I thought Nanny was a Scientist turned Cyborg. And Orphan Maker some Cyborg as well.

WOW......ok then. That's an Eye Opener.

WHAT???? I thought Nanny was a Scientist turned Cyborg. And Orphan Maker some Cyborg as well.

Pretty close! The Right ended up locking her in one of her own designs. Later when she rescued Orphan Maker she made him his suit. She and Jumbo could do some amazing collaborative work.

BANNED

Pretty close! The Right ended up locking her in one of her own designs. Later when she rescued Orphan Maker she made him his suit. She and Jumbo could do some amazing collaborative work.
    Hmm Intersting. I just looked them both up and yeah they are Mutants. WOW, not sure how I missed that. And for some reason there is NO mention of Orphan Makers powers.

Do you know?

I kind of forgot how sad her original story was. Yes, she a killer but they drove her to it.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I kind of forgot how sad her original story was. Yes, she a killer but they drove her to it.
    I'm shocked really. When Jordan said Nanny and OM were Mutants I was like: Uh, no their not. But obviously I missed something LOL.

I need to go back and Read Nanny's Origin story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    there is no speddester, its a line detailing the movement of the missing person trough the hotel room
    there is a speedster, it's Northstar. That line is probably his
    Be kind, it's FREE

Hmm Intersting. I just looked them both up and yeah they are Mutants. WOW, not sure how I missed that. And for some reason there is NO mention of Orphan Makers powers.

Do you know?
    No clue but if they decide to explore it, it could be very interesting.

"The Orphan-Maker, whose real name appears to be Peter, was rescued by the cyborg known as Nanny from captivity by Mister Sinister. Sinister had apparently been planning to exploit Peter's abilities for his own ends, but instead decided that he couldn't control him and decided to kill him. Peter has commented that Nanny found a way to keep him from growing into what he would have become, but it is not clear what he meant by this comment."

BANNED

No clue but if they decide to explore it, it could be very interesting.

"The Orphan-Maker, whose real name appears to be Peter, was rescued by the cyborg known as Nanny from captivity by Mister Sinister. Sinister had apparently been planning to exploit Peter's abilities for his own ends, but instead decided that he couldn't control him and decided to kill him. Peter has commented that Nanny found a way to keep him from growing into what he would have become, but it is not clear what he meant by this comment."
    Well, OK. I'm very interested now. I'd like to see what his powers are. Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    X-Force needs to cool it with the resurrections. Didnt the whole team die in Wolverine too.

Chill out Percy. We get it.
    It really is a little of annoying. I'm not surprised though and was actually expecting this when Hickman introduced the resurrection process. It's just funny to me that most of the big name characters can go through years of battles and wars in the comics without being killed and then some thing like this is introduced and all of a sudden they are dropping like flies. It's always been a thing in comics though, like with characters that have mega healing factors being the only ones allowed to get seriously hurt or ripped to shreds while all the other characters on the team manage to get through the exact same fight just as effectively without much harm.

I'm here for Bishop's Jenny Jones makeover. ������������

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I just realized that "Scrapper" is in that picture. Scrapper being Rachel's pet Warwolf (that is a name someone came up with in her thread which I think is perfect). So it will likely be with them moving forward. I like the continuity between books in Dawn of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I just realized that "Scrapper" is in that picture. Scrapper being Rachel's pet Warwolf (that is a name someone came up with in her thread which I think is perfect). So it will likely be with them moving forward. I like the continuity between books in Dawn of X.
    I love it too. It makes sense since Scrapper will likely grow up to be a good tracker as the warwolves were artificially engineered to be.