BANNED

Default DC Black Characters Appreciation 2020

So thatīs it. If you want appreciate something of them, like backstory, friends, relationships, importance to DC, etc... this is your opportunity. In my case, two of them being in a relationship with Supergirl, probably the most beautiful and kind hearted girl of DC Universe is something I really like, mostly the first supergirlīs black boyfriend being a disabled man who is still kind and doesnīt give up on anything.

E.I.C. 279.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    So thatīs it. If you want appreciate something of them, like backstory, friends, relationships, importance to DC, etc... this is your opportunity. In my case, two of them being in a relationship with Supergirl, probably the most beautiful and kind hearted girl of DC Universe is something I really like, mostly the first supergirlīs black boyfriend being a disabled man who is still kind and doesnīt give up on anything.

E.I.C. 279.jpg
    !!! most curious. Was this the new 52 era, or...? how old are both characters supposed to be?

--------------------------

I see that the "Chunk" character is getting a series regular status in the Flash series soon. Any stories worth checking out in the comics?

BANNED

First black boyfriend was on New 52!, showed up on Supergirl # 34. Second Black boyfriend is on Rebirth, and she is still in love with him. I donīt know anything about Chunk on comics, but I liked him on the show, heīs a kind and funny guy, donīt know why people hate him.