View Poll Results: Wo is the Most Powerful Weather Manipulator?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Weather Witch

0 0%
  • Nature Girl

0 0%
  • Dr. Voodoo

0 0%
  • Nathaniel Grey

0 0%
  • Beta Ray Bill

0 0%
  • Gaea

1 2.63%
  • Jean Grey

0 0%
  • Jane Foster

0 0%
  • Thor

14 36.84%
  • Storm

23 60.53%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Default 10 Most Powerful Superheroes Who Control Weather

10. Weather Witch

9. Nature Girl (didnt know she could control weather)

8. Brother Voodoo (didnt know he could control weather)

7. Nathaniel Grey

6. Beta Ray Bill

5. Gaea

4. Jean Grey (didn't know she could control weather)

3. Jane Foster

2. Thor

1. Storm

Of course I'm happy Ororo sits atop this list but some of these characters included seem to be a mistake.

Thoughts??

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-ma...ntrol-weather/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-09-2020 at 10:40 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mods: if you can change "Contril" to "Control" I would greatly appreciate. Thank you!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I went with Thor. Storm can do some great things but some of the storms that Thor has pulled off have been brutal. But I only know of rge stuff he did in the 60s comics so I am not sure of the modern stuff.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Idk. I've never seen a list on CBR that made me go, "Yup, that's 80-100% true."

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    10. Weather Witch

9. Nature Girl (didnt know she could control weather)

8. Brother Voodoo (didnt know he could control weather)

7. Nathaniel Grey

6. Beta Ray Bill

5. Gaea

4. Jean Grey (didn't know she could control weather)

3. Jane Foster

2. Thor

1. Storm

Of course I'm happy Ororo sits atop thos list but some of these characters included seem to be a mistake.

Thoughts??

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-ma...ntrol-weather/
    You're right, Nature Girl's powers are communication with any animals or plants. She might be able to detect weather patterns that way, but she certainly can't control it. Voodoo may sometimes use electrical attacks, but that's not weather manipulation either, it's magic. And Jean's powers are telekinesis and telepathy. I can't even think of how she ended up being mistaken for a weather controller.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You're right, Nature Girl's powers are communication with any animals or plants. She might be able to detect weather patterns that way, but she certainly can't control it. Voodoo may sometimes use electrical attacks, but that's not weather manipulation either, it's magic. And Jean's powers are telekinesis and telepathy. I can't even think of how she ended up being mistaken for a weather controller.
    Well, Jean as Phoenix, easily dismissed weather that Storm had created. Jean also directed lightning back at storm.

I do not know if Jean on her own used her TK to manipulate the atmosphere for precipitation or moved about the molecules to crete lightning?

I cant either. i know magneto has some weather feats i was surprised he didnt make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, Jean as Phoenix, easily dismissed weather that Storm had created. Jean also directed lightning back at storm.

I do not know if Jean on her own used her TK to manipulate the atmosphere for precipitation or moved about the molecules to crete lightning?
    this is true but is that more due to phoenix being a reality warping being? also depending on who you are talking to Phoenix during those encounters were not technically jean.

Mods: if you can change "Contril" to "Control" I would greatly appreciate. Thank you!
    thank you mods!!! can you please change wo to who?? I'm doing this from my cellphone and sometimes autocorrect is not my friend.

BANNED

hmm surprised they didn't throw in someone like dracula

thank you mods!!! can you please change wo to who?? I'm doing this from my cellphone and sometimes autocorrect is not my friend.
    And Superhereos to Superheroes?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

And Superhereos to Superheroes?
    burn the whole thread down mods let me try again smh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    hmm surprised they didn't throw in someone like dracula

I never knew Dracula could control the elements. nice find!

this is true but is that more due to phoenix being a reality warping being? also depending on who you are talking to Phoenix during those encounters were not technically jean.
    No. Jean as Phoenix was saild to only possess TP and TK, albeit at cosmic levels and that everything she did was through those 2 abilities.

BANNED

Yes, this List is Correct.

In Terms of manipulating the Weather Storm should actually be number 1.