Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Swarm(ok, he's probably C/D list but I love this character!)
    Tarantula
    Knight & Fogg
    Styx & Stone

Demogoblin
    The Rose(really make this Spidey's 'Fisk' enemy since DD has long since taken Kingpin) whose only as dead as comics let a character be afterall.
    Molten Man(is he still reformed, I can't recall, but Sandman was at one point also so...)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Tarantula
    Knight & Fogg
    Styx & Stone

Demogoblin
    The Rose(really make this Spidey's 'Fisk' enemy since DD has long since taken Kingpin) whose only as dead as comics let a character be afterall.
    Molten Man(is he still reformed, I can't recall, but Sandman was at one point also so...)
    Not sure if you know, but Swarm (a favorite of mine, too!) features in the current ANT MAN limited series!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^
    I did not know this!!!
    I do like Ant-Man so this is a trade I'm going to add to my reading wish list. Thanks for the heads up!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

^^^
    I did not know this!!!
    I do like Ant-Man so this is a trade I'm going to add to my reading wish list. Thanks for the heads up!
    ^^^excellent, glad that was useful.

Cardiac. There's a Black Panther tie in with this character, and I think the potential for a hella good crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Cardiac. There's a Black Panther tie in with this character, and I think the potential for a hella good crossover.
    How is Cardiac connected to BP?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    How is Cardiac connected to BP?
    Vibranium. Cardiac's tech is vibranium-powered, so he turned to the Vanisher, a mutant teleporter and thief, to obtain vibranium from Wakanda, which got him on the bad side of Kasper Cole, the onetime Black Panther and White Tiger.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Vibranium. Cardiac's tech is vibranium-powered, so he turned to the Vanisher, a mutant teleporter and thief, to obtain vibranium from Wakanda, which got him on the bad side of Kasper Cole, the onetime Black Panther and White Tiger.
    Kick butt;
    Thank you!

Slyde. but don't make him a murderer. just keep him as a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Kick butt;
    Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Tarantula
    Knight & Fogg
    Styx & Stone

Demogoblin
    Yeah, I really love Swarm too!

Also Molten Man. I think he had more power and potential than was ever shown to us.

BANNED

I think it would be best to be a female....they seem to have a built in advantage in any fight with Spidey because he instinctively holds back a bit...Aunt May and Uncle Ben taught him to respect women afterall... that said, I'd go with White Rabbit (crazy homicidal version, like an evil Felicia), Belladonna (anyone remember her?), Screwball (potential to go nuts after getting her butt-kicked by SpOck) and finally, Liz Allen...yeah she'snota baddie but honestly she should be, a sympathetic one..how much stress can she take? Stormin' Norman as a father-in-law, Harry as her husband, little psycho Normie as her only child, step-brother the Molten Man, I mean c'mon, she's perfect to put a mask on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    I think it would be best to be a female....they seem to have a built in advantage in any fight with Spidey because he instinctively holds back a bit...Aunt May and Uncle Ben taught him to respect women afterall... that said, I'd go with White Rabbit (crazy homicidal version, like an evil Felicia), Belladonna (anyone remember her?), Screwball (potential to go nuts after getting her butt-kicked by SpOck) and finally, Liz Allen...yeah she'snota baddie but honestly she should be, a sympathetic one..how much stress can she take? Stormin' Norman as a father-in-law, Harry as her husband, little psycho Normie as her only child, step-brother the Molten Man, I mean c'mon, she's perfect to put a mask on!!
    Given her founding Alchemax with the secret/incognito backing of Norman Osborn . . . one would think she's already a villain in the making, anyway. And I've seen Screwball show up in Spider-Man/Deadpool by Robbie Thompson; she was surprisingly devoid of hard feelings toward Spidey even though Otto as Superior nearly beat her to death.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Slyde. but don't make him a murderer. just keep him as a thief.
    Both Jalome Beecher and his brother has been dead, Spider-Man later confirmed the main Slyde as dead, by the time that S.H.I.E.L.D. agent masquerading in his costume showing up.

Nor Slyde was present in the "Dead No More" event.

Unless Slyde IV would be Jalome's cousin or another brother, a new Slyde, my opinion at least, would be as sacrilegiously manufactured as most of those guys wearing the copyrights to others' costumes, under lease from Roderick Kingsley.
    Last edited by ngroove; 03-11-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Fantastic Member

Hmm... not sure I'd consider any of mine b-list, but...

Paper Doll
    Lightmaster
    Bloodshed
    Joystick
    Armada