Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    RIP Conroy but wait Harley knows Bruce is Bats

When is this supposed to take place in the Arkham continuity?

AFAIK the events of the game happen after Arkham Knight, so this should be very interesting.

So far I have no reason to play this game. And Harley's voice pissed me off just in that trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Honestly they made it into the Arkham continuity to use the name of the franchise. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.

After Arkham Knight. Remember Scarecrow reveals Batman's identity and then Batman fakes his death.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    After Arkham Knight. Remember Scarecrow reveals Batman's identity and then Batman fakes his death.
    The faking his death there is what makes this weird.

Cause if he's still actively being Batman in a recognizable costume then the whole tragedy of the Knightfall Protocol loses its weight.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 12-09-2022 at 03:39 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Honestly they made it into the Arkham continuity to use the name of the franchise. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
    They made it Arkham continuity because the game is developed by Rocksteady. Half the squad being Batman characters they are making life easy for themselves.

Was not expecting this to be Kevin Conroy's final performance/role as Batman. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    So far I have no reason to play this game. And Harley's voice pissed me off just in that trailer.
    It's like Tara's Harley voice gets more grating in each subsequent appearance .

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I saw this earlier today and got a bit choked up. I should have expected Conroy's voice but it completely threw me.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

The faking his death there is what makes this weird.

Cause if he's still actively being Batman in a recognizable costume then the whole tragedy of the Knightfall Protocol loses its weight.
    Well he’s under mind control so Brainiac may have forcibly outed him after Bruce tried and failed to rescue the other Leaguers.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well he’s under mind control so Brainiac may have forcibly outed him after Bruce tried and failed to rescue the other Leaguers.
    Bruce was outed at the end of Arkham Knight. Brainiac wouldn't need to do that.

It seems like he goes back to being normal Batman at some point between games, which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bruce was outed at the end of Arkham Knight. Brainiac wouldn't need to do that.
    Outed him as in “forced him to do actions that made people realize Batman is still alive”.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Been waiting for prices to come down so I could play Gotham Knights. Planned to do it on PC rather than buying a new system, but after trying that I said screw it, and bought a PS5.

Just starting out on the game, but I'm enjoying it more than I expected to based on the reviews here. I generally only play games I'm looking forward to on the hardest difficulty level, so that I don't beat it too quickly, so maybe I have a different perspective from others that play games just to get through the story. I'm enjoying the crap out of it. I do agree with an earlier review that the investigative portions are a little lunky, but overall I'm enjoying the depictions of the characters, and the pacing of the story. Looking forward to seeing what happens. I managed to avoid spoilers mostly,.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Suicide Squad has been pushed back to February 4, 2024

https://twitter.com/suicidesquadRS/s...022038017?s=20