Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    spoilers:
    Roy goes get an Outlaw's mention and has a photo of Roy, but no Artemis or Bizzaro (the more popular dynamic anyway). And, they reference Starfire in Roy's email to him, but spell her name wrong and realistically, she should've emailed Dick.
    end of spoilers
    That is how her name was spelled in the N52 series, so yes, it was a pretty blatant reference to that iteration of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    That is how her name was spelled in the N52 series, so yes, it was a pretty blatant reference to that iteration of the team.
    Which I just think is stupid. But she isn't the focus of this game so I can just ignore it.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

spoilers:
    Roy goes get an Outlaw's mention and has a photo of Roy, but no Artemis or Bizzaro (the more popular dynamic anyway). And, they reference Starfire in Roy's email to him, but spell her name wrong and realistically, she should've emailed Dick.
    end of spoilers

I think you should wait a little bit.
    Not all e-mails come at the same time.

If you don't want to wait, here it is: https://i.redd.it/b8vhwj1vohv91.jpg
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I guess we know why Dick and Babs aren't together in this .
    end of spoilers

Ya, Dick’s emails seems to be from ladies wanting to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Thank you. I looked these up first just because I like easter eggs and didn't see this.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

I've heard that Jason also gets an email from Isabel, his love interest from RHATO. Does anyone here happen to have an screenshot of it?

this game was clearly made as a looter, but it changed when Avengers flopped.

She doesn't have a thread for this year, but there's a Huntress call in-game. So far, it sounds like she's the only Batfam member to exist outside of the five we see in-game; Luke and Kate are mentioned but neither seems to be suited up.

Also, I finished the game, and the story went very fast. Outside of trying to get legendary gear, once you hit that level 30 marker, you're better off just doing NG+. But I'm going to take a break before I do that.

Transmog's system was poorly done and went against what they said it would be. I don't see a patch or anything being done, and I haven't tried to grind for many legendary suits to be able to dress how I want 24/7. The only legendary suit I came across was Nightwing's. I get a lot of Eternal suits with him.

The visuals didn't bother me, I don't even touch my PS5, so I can't tell the difference, but that's likely the problem because it could've gone on my PS4.

Combat can be tiring as you level up. Being forced to dodge once you get to a higher level took some fun out of it. It only got interesting again when I adapted to some of the new enemies and switched my gear from the Cyro elemental effect.

Combat-wise, Batgirl and Robin are a lot of fun; they both have abilities that make combat a lot easier.

Robin being able to stealth take out bigger enemies makes fighting feel like less of a chore. Batgirl can also do hit combo, release an array of Batarang on the map, heal, AND can walk under cameras undetected, which is good for missions where you have to diffuse bombs.

Nightwing is solid; I ran him in the final battle, which wasn't too bad. I had to repeat the second half of it, but overall the story fights were very easy, and I'm pretty sure that's because I was maxed out by then.

The second Freeze fight was a chore. I struggled on Harley, too, but that was largely me not getting the rhythm of it sooner.

Red Hood is fine, probably the one I like the least, although I fought Clayface and Harley with him (Harley was a mistake).

My main issue with combat is some enemies are just ridiculous. Drone masters/experts can create enemies, dodge your attacks, and are tanks. It's just a broken system, and they prolonged too many fights.

And stealth during bomb diffusing missions doesn't always work. I find myself being forced to run around and diffuse them fast enough before getting hit. Stealth is extremely wonky in some areas, although I rarely utilized the smoke bomb.

Overall, I had fun; not necessarily $90 worth, but it's not a terrible game.

I don't expect much DLC-wise. There's an evidence board that wasn't used, so maybe 3 DLC cases and some transmogs and colorways, but that's about it. Anything further would be riding on live service, and the devs said they didn't want to do that. Personally, I think if it's handled properly, I'd be for it. The Batfam and its villains are extensive enough to carry this. If anything, we'll get a sequel and that's it.
    Last edited by thefinalguy; 11-01-2022 at 07:21 PM.

Gotham Knights | Official Heroic Assault Trailer | DC

I'd like it if Telltale adapted the Unsanity Collective from Tynion's run as well as Superheavy from Snyder's run.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

I want to see the new costumes they added with this update.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

That was an unexpected villain. But I guess WB Montreal was hinting at it via an Easter egg in the Batgirl DLC for Arkham Knight.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Kind of a random villain. Will just invite reminding people about the Arkham games .

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar