Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of curious if they might give DLC characters their own additional storyline so you're not just throwing them in there as playable.
    Considering the scope they're aiming for with the main game, I doubt that DLC characters will have their storyline simply for all the work it would need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Considering the scope they're aiming for with the main game, I doubt that DLC characters will have their storyline simply for all the work it would need.
    Well, depending on the game, some games have honestly well sized storylines, and some even new maps. It all depends in wha they want to add. RPGs can add quite a lot as far as I recall, unless it's just armoury and weapons. J-RPGs do that a lot, now that I think about it, adding tinny, meaningless DLCs..

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Plus some (mainly Case & Damian) I could see being saved for a sequel.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Well, is that when one talk about DLC normally means bite sized pieces of extra content that are only meant to be an extra. Something much more substantial is an expansion and those are meant to keep the game afloat in lieu of a proper sequel, and those are almost always priced as full games.

WBM have done story DLC before so it wouldn't surprise me if we get at least something to that effect.

Batgirl's masks looks the most like their mentor? Well, I guess she's got the bat ears, so that's technically true.

I only just realized Babs seems to be the only one with a utility belt.

Astonishing Member

This seems to confirm that Bruce was mentor of Barbara in Gotham Knights.

I remember there was doubt if Barbara was Batgirl previously in the continuity of this game.

I guess this confirm she was Batgirl on the past too.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    This seems to confirm that Bruce was mentor of Barbara in Gotham Knights.

I remember there was doubt if Barbara was Batgirl previously in the continuity of this game.

I guess this confirm she was Batgirl on the past too.
    I don't think there was any doubt Bruce was a mentor to her, otherwise his death would have had less of an impact on her compared to the boys.

He probably trained her and maybe helped set her up as Oracle, though maybe she never got to go out in the field as Batgirl, hence Batgirl becoming an "urban legend."

So he has a vest above his costume, i never noticed that. So i'm guessing thoses highlighted parts are the ones we can change in game.

Looks cool so far, can't wait for some more gameplay.

Not sure how I feel about the vest, but it's probably customizable .

Extraordinary Member

I’m not going to lie, I’m hoping to see a breakdown of Tim’s cowled and belted outfit at some point; the windbreaker look just isn’t great.

...Maybe they want to encourage regular people to accelerate through his upgrades to get past the first costume?
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I’m not going to lie, I’m hoping to see a breakdown of Tim’s cowled and belted outfit at some point; the windbreaker look just isn’t great.

...Maybe they want to encourage regular people to accelerate through his upgrades to get past the first costume?
    This is kind of reminding me of Marvel's Avengers where they design the costumes to where you want to change them as soon as possible .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    So he has a vest above his costume, i never noticed that. So i'm guessing thoses highlighted parts are the ones we can change in game.

Looks cool so far, can't wait for some more gameplay.
    Ya, i didn't catch before. I really dig the vest.