Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Finally, Jason's character sheet.

https://twitter.com/GothamKnights/st...02319504777224

It really is Medri's design.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Finally, Jason's character sheet.

https://twitter.com/GothamKnights/st...02319504777224

It really is Medri's design.

The mask looks more cloth than helmet, which is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The mask looks more cloth than helmet, which is interesting.
    Yup, "breathable material," doesn't strike me as a helmet lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yup, "breathable material," doesn't strike me as a helmet lol
    A metal helmet, or the gas mask look, is likely an upgrade item. As is likely a jacket.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    A metal helmet, or the gas mask look, is likely an upgrade item. As is likely a jacket.
    Yeah, considering Batgirl's cowl is something you get later as you upgrade her, I wouldn't be surprised if a more traditional Red Hood mask is available for Jason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, considering Batgirl's cowl is something you get later as you upgrade her, I wouldn't be surprised if a more traditional Red Hood mask is available for Jason.
    Funny thing for me is, while I can see plenty of pretty intuitive upgraded costume designs for the others characters, I’m most curious about Nightwing.

Tim has a Red Robin upgrade with a cowl - good, and the better upgrade to go for vs New52 Teen Titans or Drake.

Batgirl has a more New 52 look with a cowl - good.

Red Hood has plenty of potential upgrades since heks had multiple different costume designs.

...Is there a chance we see someone try to make Disco Collar Nightwing work?
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Funny thing for me is, while I can see plenty of pretty intuitive upgraded costume designs for the others characters, I’m most curious about Nightwing.

Tim has a Red Robin upgrade with a cowl - good, and the better upgrade to go for vs New52 Teen Titans or Drake.

Red Hood has plenty of potential upgrades since heks had multiple different costume designs.

Finger stripes ?

Maybe upgraded Nighting makes it look like a more streamlined onesie like the comic costume.

I'm guessing there will be some kind of greyson-esque spy costume for him too.
    Or some dark blue and golden-yelllow costume.

That's a nice colour scene the discowing had, despite the collar XD.

The Court of Owls is in the game. He will have a Talon suit.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I only just realized now the story implications of playing Dick for the Court of Owls missions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm guessing there will be some kind of greyson-esque spy costume for him too.
    Or some dark blue and golden-yelllow costume.

That's a nice colour scene the discowing had, despite the collar XD.
    In theory, you *could* give all of them some similar upgrades that may start out exclusive to one over the others:

- Batgirl has a glide-capable cape at first, but Times Red Robin look has a pretty big cape too, so maybe it’s glide-capable, and maybe Dick can get the Disco wings, while Jason can get the B&R Red Hood cape?

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I feel dumb*, I didn't realise. It's such an obvious choice.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-28-2020 at 12:00 PM.

From WB Montreal to the fans:

Extraordinary Member

I’m still kind of hoping each Knight gets an “arch-enemy faction” - a group that is tailored slightly more fot hem them than for the others, at least in story, if nothing else.

The Court for Dick, for the obvious reasons.

The GCPD for Babs (especially if they’ve got corrupt cops like Braden, or perhaps having a a corrupt mayor like Hill.)

Would Jason’s enemies be more likely to be the League fo Assassins?

My dark horse candidate for Tim would be The Ghost/Golden Dragons with King Snake and a Lynx; not only is the faction generally more associated with him, but I think having a more stealth-based Tim tangle with King Snake sounds like a great fight.

I’m still kind of hoping each Knight gets an “arch-enemy faction” - a group that is tailored slightly more fot hem them than for the others, at least in story, if nothing else.

The Court for Dick, for the obvious reasons.

The GCPD for Babs (especially if they’ve got corrupt cops like Braden, or perhaps having a a corrupt mayor like Hill.)

Would Jason’s enemies be more likely to be the League fo Assassins?

My dark horse candidate for Tim would be The Ghost/Golden Dragons with King Snake and a Lynx; not only is the faction generally more associated with him, but I think having a more stealth-based Tim tangle with King Snake sounds like a great fight.
    I think there will definitely be factions more relevant to certain characters than they will be for others.

If there's a Joker faction, that's probably going to be relevant to either Babs or Jason, and we know there's something going on with Jason's resurrection that will likely be important should you play Jason going up against the LoA.

Some of the goons in the game looked like they were associated with Anarky, so maybe that is the most relevant faction for Tim?