Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I didn't notice that. Guess it is Tim.

[pats Damian on the back]

Don't worry, my son. Your time will come, someday.
    Ra’s and the Demon organization we’re implied to be a villainous faction with the early teases; it would be a great idea to have the family meet a new member that way.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Astonishing Member

I didn't notice that. Guess it is Tim.

[pats Damian on the back]

Don't worry, my son. Your time will come, someday.
    I didn't notice they said he was Robin either.

He could still be Damian, although it will be weird if he is so tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I didn't notice they said he was Robin either.

He could still be Damian, although it will be weird if he is so tall.
    They didn’t say it but there was a notification about Robin joining for co-op.

This game looks decent but that's a huge downgrade from Arkham Knight no way this game in its current state is for next gen consoles

From the designs hate all the costumes
    The RPG elements definitely a pay to win element there
    The costumes again look cheap
    the co op gameplay every character has a gimmick

Only the open world looks good everything else is kinda like a huge step down

Was hoping for better stuff from WB Montreal after Arkham Origins

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    This game looks decent but that's a huge downgrade from Arkham Knight
    From the designs hate all the costumes
    The RPG elements
    The costumes again look cheap
    the co op gameplay every character has a gimmick

Only the open world looks good everything else is kinda like a huge step down

Was hoping for better stuff from WB Montreal after Arkham Origins
    The costumes look customizable so I’m not too fussed about that (of course if you have to pay for costume stuff...)

I’m a tad concerned about free flow combat being gone.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jim Lee's promo art makes clear this is Damian. And this is entirely separate from the Arkham series, Gordon is dead whereas he was alive in the Arkham series, Barbara isn't crippled, and Jason has scars he didn't have in Knight.

That might honestly be one of my favorite Robin costumes

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Jim Lee's promo art makes clear this is Damian. And this is entirely separate from the Arkham series, Gordon is dead whereas he was alive in the Arkham series, Barbara isn't crippled, and Jason has scars he didn't have in Knight.
    I agree that he looks like Damian. It seems they make him taller for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

How many times is Tim going to lose his weapon to other Robins?

Batgirl with tonfa’s is neat though.

Gotta give them credit, I had months of buildup in interest for this and they managed to kill it in less than 30 seconds in the trailer.

So we are getting a Batman game without batman. Good for batfamily fans but a batman game with no batman is like buying a bacon cheeseburger and instead getting an empty bun.

I will say the design for Red Hood looks cool but this went from the game I was most anticipating to something I probably will not even pickup.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The costumes look customizable so I’m not too fussed about that (of course if you have to pay for costume stuff...)

I’m a tad concerned about free flow combat being gone.
    Paying for skins
    Paying for character upgrades
    Combat system from arkham is gone

From a design stand point if the point of this game was to cash in on the arkham brand it is doing a terrible job
    Still this is supposed to be a early build but everything looks like a downgrade from the arkham series. I could only get excited by the open world segments

Not to trash the VA's either but all of the characters sound mediocre too even Bruce in the trailer sounds generic

Why is Batgirl using a tonfa? Its like they said every character needs an iconic weapon and she doesn't have one so they just threw those at her

Quote Originally Posted by regg215 View Post
    Gotta give them credit, I had months of buildup in interest for this and they managed to kill it in less than 30 seconds in the trailer.

So we are getting a Batman game without batman. Good for batfamily fans but a batman game with no batman is like buying a bacon cheeseburger and instead getting an empty bun.

I will say the design for Red Hood looks cool but this went from the game I was most anticipating to something I probably will not even pickup.
    Honestly the lack of Batman is what has me the most excited for it. I don't think you'll have to worry too much though. Much as I wouldn't mind, I really doubt they're gonna go the whole game without Bruce.

Astonishing Member

Was it confirmed, who is Robin in this game? Just can't understand.

Honestly the lack of Batman is what has me the most excited for it. I don't think you'll have to worry too much though. Much as I wouldn't mind, I really doubt they're gonna go the whole game without Bruce.
    He is probably an unlockable characther or something.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How many times is Tim going to lose his weapon to other Robins?

Batgirl with tonfa’s is neat though.
    Everyone in dc can use a Danm bo staff he ain’t special for it
    And it not like he doesn’t take from other either so many of his non comic appearances alway take nod to damian by adding the hood