Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Was it confirmed, who is Robin in this game? Just can't understand.
    I mean it looks like Damian with that hair cut, he doesn't seem to have his personality but it wouldn't be the first time that they do that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

That seems to be the million dollar question. There's a case for both but it looks like the more solid clues point to Tim.

Astonishing Member

It isn't confirmed.

The design seems to be Damian.

However, Robin seems to be taller and nicer (in the play preview). Although it wouldn't be the first time they change Damian's personality.

People, they already confirmed that it's Tim.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Astonishing Member

So, I guess it is confirmed that is Tim.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I've also seen it.
    I assume, Damian will be a DLC or unclockable character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post

Awesome!, he is not Red Robin sadly, but i'm just glad to see in something that might have some quality. Thanks Rise.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Excuse me, where I can see the profiles? I want to read the other profiles.

You are welcome, Thecape.

As for Konja7, here.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I've also seen it.
    I assume, Damian will be a DLC or unclockable character.
    They could do a whole hell of a lot of Damian is unlockable alongside other character: Batman himself (since we all know there’s way to get adoring him being “dead”, Azrael, Huntress, Orphan, Batwoman, Spoiler...

Edit: and that description confirms it’s a Babs who’s been through recover as Oracle, so they’re definitely doing the smart thing there.

It occurs to me they might tie costumes more explicitly to Level progression, and try to encourage a visual growth in character by the end of the game - have Tim unlock more cowled Red Robin style looks, have Jason perhaps “earn” a jacket or cape, have Babs get more armored and elegant, and maybe even have Dick end up wearing the cowl.
    Last edited by godisawesome; 08-22-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    They could do a whole hell of a lot of Damian is unlockable alongside other character: Batman himself (since we all know there’s way to get adoring him being “dead”, Azrael, Huntress, Orphan, Spoiler...
    I'm sure playing as Batman will come up in the story itself, Court of Owls is kinda built around resurrection tech.

Astonishing Member

You are welcome, Thecape.

As for Konja7, here.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    They could do a whole hell of a lot of Damian is unlockable alongside other character: Batman himself (since we all know there’s way to get adoring him being “dead”, Azrael, Huntress, Orphan, Batwoman, Spoiler...

Edit: and that description confirms it’s a Babs who’s been through recover as Oracle, so they’re definitely doing the smart thing there.

It occurs to me they might tie costumes more explicitly to Level progression, and try to encourage a visual growth in character by the end of the game - have Tim unlock more cowled Red Robin style looks, have Jason perhaps “earn” a jacket or cape, have Babs get more armored and elegant, and maybe even have Dick end up wearing the cowl.
    I’m kind of getting main character vibes from Batgirl given the teasers referenced her debut issue and she was the first shown off in gameplay.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I mean Arkham!Robin doesn't look anything like Tim to begin with. He's some amalgam All-Robin.

And I don't know how it can be seen as anything but a continuation because it picks up immediately where Knight left off. Perhaps it's not, but that's how it felt.

But we didn't see a body at the end of Knight. I assume Bruce will show up at some point, be it as a Talon or some other way.

Given how Talia died and the multiple endings for Ras and Nyssa in Knight, I’d be interested in seeing how they’d tackle Damian existing in the Arkhamverse.