Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    As a fan of Raphael in the Ninja Turtles ostensibly being the most aloof and rebellious child but also the one most dramatically affected by anyone in his family getting hurt because he’s actually a highly emotional and empathetic person... I’d be a big fan of that idea translating over to Jason.
    You seem to be getting what you want, his bio make it sound like Raph. Also Barbara had the longest bio and with Jim's death she probably is gonna recieve some extra focus. Dick and Tim seem to be getting similar story arcs of "keep figthing the good figth" but with some small differences.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    But I liked those laser guns! Meh, bummer. Maybe the lasers aren't lethal? Fasers!
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-22-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If we go by the last teased logo:

I've seen speculation that the core four holes are the Batfamily with the outer-holes being the villainous factions. So there might be four playable Batfamily members (Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin?), although there a few holes in-between there so it's anyone's guess what those could mean.
    Close, the four are Nigtwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Red Hood
    And one of the villains is Court of Owls

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm cool with it. Sounds like he still goes off and does his own thing but is a much more involved member of the family too.

Actually very similar to Raph of the turtles ^^^
    So Raph-Jason, Leo-Dick, Don-Babs, Mikey-Tim and Splinter-Bruce/Alfred/Jim?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah, she seems to be the most leading of the four, and Jason kind of gives me that vibe too. Which is weird. I mean, wouldn't be Dick the one who's co-leading a story about legacy and the Court of Owls?
    lol Dick missing the lead role in his own arc is nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    But we didn't see a body at the end of Knight. I assume Bruce will show up at some point, be it as a Talon or some other way.
    Same. Calling it. Final Boss Batman Talon

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    lol Dick missing the lead role in his own arc is nothing new
    To be honest, Dick barely did anything in the actual arc. Bruce was the protagonist.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That demon logo... I only realize it now that it looks similar to the demon mask assassin that Penguin hired in the Emperor Penguin arc to assassinate Bruce Wayne. They're assassins that don't let up their mark once hired, so Penguin had to kill him himself when he canceled the assassination.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Key Features

Play as a New Guard of DC Super Heroes – Step into the roles of Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin and shape Gotham’s newest protector to create your own version of the Dark Knight.

Action-Packed, Original Story Set in DC’s Batman Universe – With the Belfry as their base of operations, this new era of heroes will solve mysteries that connect the darkest chapters in Gotham’s history—from its soaring towers to its underground criminal network. Embark on rich storylines, including face-offs against some of the most infamous DC Super-Villains, such as Mr. Freeze, who is set on engulfing Gotham City in ice.

Explore and Fight Crime in an Open-World Gotham City – Patrol the dark streets of five distinct boroughs in a dynamic, interactive Gotham using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. From street-level crimefighting to face-offs with iconic DC Super Villains, save the city from descent into chaos.

Unique Character Abilities and Customization – Each hero has unique abilities, gear, weapons and a customizable suit. Batgirl wields her melee tonfa; Nightwing uses his signature dual Escrima Sticks; Red Hood has trained to reach peak human strength; and Robin is expertly skilled with his collapsible quarter staff.

Team Up in Two-Player, Online Co-Op – Play Gotham Knights solo or team up with a friend and combine strengths to protect Gotham City in two-player, online co-op.
    A little more info

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/goth...box-one-and-pc

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Same. Calling it. Final Boss Batman Talon
    I'm wondering if we fight Talon Batman 2/4 or 3/4 into the game and then we can play as Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Explore and Fight Crime in an Open-World Gotham City – Patrol the dark streets of five distinct boroughs in a dynamic, interactive Gotham using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. From street-level crimefighting to face-offs with iconic DC Super Villains, save the city from descent into chaos.

Unique Character Abilities and Customization – Each hero has unique abilities, gear, weapons and a customizable suit. Batgirl wields her melee tonfa; Nightwing uses his signature dual Escrima Sticks; Red Hood has trained to reach peak human strength; and Robin is expertly skilled with his collapsible quarter staff.
    A little more info

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/goth...box-one-and-pc
    Sweet, I love exploration.

And I guess you were right and Jason is the tank in the group. I was still hoping for him to be more subtle and weapon oriented. A pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    So Raph-Jason, Leo-Dick, Don-Babs, Mikey-Tim and Splinter-Bruce/Alfred/Jim?
    I always related Donnie and Tim. Damian/Babs/Mikey were always harder to pair up. But Leo, Raph, and Don pretty easily compare well with Dick, Jason, and Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I always related Donnie and Tim. Damian/Babs/Mikey were always harder to pair up. But Leo, Raph, and Don pretty easily compare well with Dick, Jason, and Tim.
    If you guys are going to pair these ones in this universe, I guess it's more like Babs/Leo, Jason/Ralph, Tim/Don and Dick/Mike (if he's like the Arkhamverse one, a jokester)

Wait, so Babs/Batgirl is the only female playable character? We don't even get Catwoman back? No Kate, or Huntress (both confirmed to exist in previous games via Easter Egg).

What about Azrael, he was in the previous games. Duke, Cass, Steph, and Luke would have been nice options too.

Given the option between a sidekick or Batman, I'd chose Batman to play as, personally. Robins and Batgirl will always be sidekicks in my eyes, and given no other option guess I'd play as them, but honestly as it seems now - not touching this game until it's deeply discounted years after release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Wait, so Babs/Batgirl is the only female playable character? We don't even get Catwoman back? No Kate, or Huntress (both confirmed to exist in previous games via Easter Egg).

What about Azrael, he was in the previous games. Duke, Cass, Steph, and Luke would have been nice options too.

Given the option between a sidekick or Batman, I'd chose Batman to play as, personally. Robins and Batgirl will always be sidekicks in my eyes, and given no other option guess I'd play as them, but honestly as it seems now - not touching this game until it's deeply discounted years after release.
    It's not the same universe as the Arkham games.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ro.../1100-6481289/

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's not the same universe as the Arkham games.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ro.../1100-6481289/
    Still not happy that Babs is the smurfette.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...fetteprinciple