Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Between X-Men & New Mutants this week, my Illyana/Scott BFF tank is overflowing!
    Such an absolute treat! I smiled the whole time between them in both books.

Scott: Can you hold things down here, Captain?"
    Magik: RRRRRRR!
    Scott: Good girl.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Such an absolute treat! I smiled the whole time between them in both books.

Scott: Can you hold things down here, Captain?"
    Magik: RRRRRRR!
    Scott: Good girl.
    I will take ALL of it please!

XM_004.jpg

This was very good! I loved it. I've always liked Cyclops and Illyana together and we got it twice this week. Also, more Roberto is always great.

The Vulcan thing is interesting. It's either we have two Vulcans or this one is just missing some memories and they'll eventually resurface. Both scary things.

I may be wrong, but can Sinister Secret #7 be about two Vulcans, instead of Gambit/Adam X?

SS7: Two brothers jumped out of a plane, and for the longest time, until he was discovered, many wondered if there was a third. If we told you there were more, would you believe me? Probably not.

Is SWORD (or Alpha Flight whatever) still active? I miss when Ms. Brand was constantly popping in the X-books to tells us about the new hottest intergalactic invasion of the moment

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Is SWORD (or Alpha Flight whatever) still active? I miss when Ms. Brand was constantly popping in the X-books to tells us about the new hottest intergalactic invasion of the moment
    they're tied up with Hulk.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

I refuse to believe the Gen-X team lives in a dump, especially when everyone knows Jono is the one with the nasty room.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I may be wrong, but can Sinister Secret #7 be about two Vulcans, instead of Gambit/Adam X?

SS7: Two brothers jumped out of a plane, and for the longest time, until he was discovered, many wondered if there was a third. If we told you there were more, would you believe me? Probably not.
    oOOooooooH!

Oooh you might be onto something here.

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    I refuse to believe the Gen-X team lives in a dump, especially when everyone knows Jono is the one with the nasty room.
    And I can't see Monet willing to live in a dump.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I liked the Yana/Cyclops interactions

but there is something I didn't understood. The current Vulcan is the original one with amnesia?
    why would a clone have memories that cerebro probably didn't have and nobody would want to put on a new Vulcan?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oooh you might be onto something here.

And I can't see Monet willing to live in a dump.
    Haha if the twins are there too I could see Monet constantly trying to keep the place standing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

but there is something I didn't understood. The current Vulcan is the original one with amnesia?
    either he's the original with amnesia (Very not good.)

Or he's a clone while the original is out in space (Extra super duper very not good)

Its good to see Asrar again but his art here wasnt nearly as good as in Red. Man I wish he had drawn Jean in her Red suit especially since Dautermann did

Overall great issue. Hickman has been killing it and been on a stride

Why did Cyclops take a whole team in a ship to move the egg instead of having Yana port it a galaxy away?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I took it as option B, but my guess is he didn't actually lose his memory but that Xavier mindwiped him ala Identity Crisis.
    Same here. I didnt think the assumption was that there was two Vulcans

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

God I hope not. I honestly think that it's more than likely Sinister was referring to someone new potentially, or he knows that Vulcan survived the War of Kings and the new version is a dupe.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

why would a clone have memories that cerebro probably didn't have and nobody would want to put on a new Vulcan?
    No, I think this is a nu-Vulcan born from the resurrection process who doesn't have memories beyond his first attempt at saving his brother. So he doesn't have any post M-Day memories, per Xavier. I think the fact that two of them exist, and that he's an omega, is that somehow he is able to view from his other body's eyes and they are not memories.

Which I think is what we will find out is that Vulcan somehow survived and has been out there biding his time. And with the Summers Bros and Jean out in space they will run into him and he'll freak even more seeing Vulcan 2.0. It will be an epic meltdown.
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 03-11-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    they're tied up with Hulk.
    Carol stole Brand's job, renamed it Alpha Flight and gave everyone a Hala star insignia because she's genetically predisposed to being a fascist
    And then she got fired

So now all we see is the Hulk hunter unit Gamma Flight